+ General performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for using Calendars! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it.
Calendars is the most elegant and easy to use calendar application available on the App Store. It works perfectly with Google Calendar and built-in iOS Calendar.
Calendars allows you to manage events both online and offline. Thanks to the unique interface you can move events simply with Drag & Drop, navigate quickly between dates, change event time and reminders rapidly with custom keyboards.
Calendars supports everything you can find in Google Calendar: appointments, reminders and more. Sync is really fast and your information is always up to date.
What makes Calendars great:
◆ Interface focused on events
Elegant and easy to use interface makes it super simple to get a quick overview of the upcoming events and tasks. You always keep your focus on what's important; there is nothing to distract you.
◆ Day, Week, Month and List views of your events.
Calendars illustrates your Day, Week and Month on a small iPhone screen the best possible way. Depending on the situation, select the view that conveniently unveils your schedule.
◆ First-class iPad calendar
It's one of the best apps for the iPad. The iPad large screen is great for managing your daily schedule and enables richer interaction with your calendar.
◆ The fastest Sync
Sync with Google Calendar works really fast and keeps your schedule thoroughly.
What else Calendars lets you do:
- Drag & Drop your events -
You can move and change the duration of your events in a Day, Week or Month view with Drag & Drop. Just tap and hold on the event to activate it.
- Manage your events online and offline -
You can create, edit and delete events at any time. All changes will be synced back to your account once you are online.
- Special Keyboards -
Appointment time and reminders can be defined twice faster than in the built-in iOS calendar, all thanks to custom keyboards.
- Search -
You can search for events by name in the List view. Tapping on the status bar will show you a search field.
Do you have any feedback, comments or issues? Please contact us directly at http://readdle.com/contact
- March 13, 2013 Initial release
- March 20, 2013 New version 3.5.4
- March 29, 2013 New version 3.5.5
- April 19, 2013 New version 3.5.6
- May 16, 2013 New version 3.5.7
- September 03, 2013 New version 3.5.8
- September 19, 2013 New version 5.0.1
- October 10, 2013 New version 5.1
- October 25, 2013 New version 5.2
- November 09, 2013 New version 5.2.1
- November 20, 2013 New version 5.2.2
- January 22, 2014 New version 5.3
- February 02, 2014 New version 5.3.1
- February 11, 2014 New version 5.3.2
- April 14, 2014 New version 5.4
- April 23, 2014 New version 5.4.1
- May 17, 2014 New version 5.4.2
- May 26, 2014 New version 5.4.3
- September 19, 2014 New version 5.5
- October 08, 2014 New version 5.5.2
- October 24, 2014 New version 5.6
- December 17, 2014 New version 5.6.1
- January 05, 2015 New version 5.6.2
- January 27, 2015 New version 5.6.3
- March 17, 2015 New version 5.6.4
- September 21, 2015 New version 5.7.0
- October 14, 2015 New version 5.7.5
- November 26, 2015 New version 5.8.0
- July 09, 2016 New version 5.9.3