General performance and stability improvements.
Calendars is the most elegant and easy to use calendar application available on the App Store. It works perfectly with Google Calendar and built-in iOS Calendar.
Calendars allows you to manage events both online and offline. Thanks to the unique interface you can move events simply with Drag & Drop, navigate quickly between dates, change event time and reminders rapidly with custom keyboards.
Calendars supports everything you can find in Google Calendar: appointments, SMS reminders and more. Sync is really fast and your information is always up to date.
What makes Calendars great:
◆ Interface focused on events
Elegant and easy to use interface makes it super simple to get a quick overview of the upcoming events and tasks. You always keep your focus on what's important; there is nothing to distract you.
◆ Day, Week, Month and List views of your events.
Calendars illustrates your Day, Week and Month on a small iPhone screen the best possible way. Depending on the situation, select the view that conveniently unveils your schedule.
◆ First-class iPad calendar
It's one of the best apps for the iPad. The iPad large screen is great for managing your daily schedule and enables richer interaction with your calendar.
◆ The fastest Sync
Sync with Google Calendar works really fast and keeps your schedule thoroughly.
What else Calendars lets you do:
- Drag & Drop your events -
You can move and change the duration of your events in a Day, Week or Month view with Drag & Drop. Just tap and hold on the event to activate it.
- Manage your events online and offline -
You can create, edit and delete events at any time. All changes will be synced back to your account once you are online.
- Get SMS reminders -
Calendars allows you to set SMS reminders for all events, you just need to add your phone info to the Google Calendar settings. It's much better than Push notifications!
- Special Keyboards -
Appointment time and reminders can be defined twice faster than in the built-in iOS calendar, all thanks to custom keyboards.
- Search -
You can search for events by name in the List view. Tapping on the status bar will show you a search field.
Do you have any feedback, comments or issues? Please contact us directly at http://readdle.com/contact
- March 17, 2015 New version 5.6.4
- January 27, 2015 New version 5.6.3
- January 05, 2015 New version 5.6.2
- December 17, 2014 New version 5.6.1
- October 24, 2014 New version 5.6
- October 08, 2014 New version 5.5.2
- September 19, 2014 New version 5.5
- May 26, 2014 New version 5.4.3
- May 17, 2014 New version 5.4.2
- April 23, 2014 New version 5.4.1
- April 14, 2014 New version 5.4
- February 11, 2014 New version 5.3.2
- February 02, 2014 New version 5.3.1
- January 22, 2014 New version 5.3
- November 20, 2013 New version 5.2.2
- November 09, 2013 New version 5.2.1
- October 25, 2013 New version 5.2
- October 10, 2013 New version 5.1
- September 19, 2013 New version 5.0.1
- September 03, 2013 New version 3.5.8
- May 16, 2013 New version 3.5.7
- April 19, 2013 New version 3.5.6
- March 29, 2013 New version 3.5.5
- March 20, 2013 New version 3.5.4
- March 13, 2013 Initial release