148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DOWN THIS ROAD AGAIN :: Read Our Full Review >>
Impossible Road lives up to its title, but in its challenge and minimalistic style is a game with some great hooks.
What's New- Added App Video Preview
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support
- Supports the new full screen resolutions
- Added new sizes for icons
- Added new sizes for screenshots
- iOS 8 support
App DescriptionIMPOSSIBLE ROAD is a pure, minimal arcade game about risk, reward, and rollercoasters.
"9/10" - Edge Online
Game of the Week - PocketGamer
Guide THE VESSEL down the roller coaster-like track at speed, scoring for each gate you make it through. Navigate hair-pin bends, jumps, banked curves and adverse camber in the quest for the perfect line.
And when you learn how to cheat the game, and you discover that it is rewarded not punished, the leaderboards will belong to you.
- Universal app, for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch.
- Original minimal techno soundtrack.
- Retina Display support.
- Support for iOS controllers and some other arcade control peripherals.
- Game Center leaderboards.
- Challenge your friends to beat your score (iOS 6.0 and Game Center required).
- Requires iOS 5.1 or above.
Touch the left side of the screen to turn left, touch the right side of the screen to turn right.
Touch your score to show the Quick Restart button.
Design, coding, art and audio - Kevin Ng @pixelsontoast
Play testing and feedback - the wonderful people of @GameDevEd:
Andy Durdin @adurdin
Trevor Fountain @doches
Aaron Dron @tinyblob
Jonathan Brodsky @jonbro
Paul Scott Canavan @abigbat
Gillian Patterson NAE TWITTER
Andy Watson @andywatson00
Peter Van Der Watt @tenebrious
Ian Usher @FatConan
Ben Newbon @bennewbon
Gavin Jones @aotumedia
Kayleigh Boyd @Silverlynxcat
September 15, 2014 New version 1.2.8
September 11, 2014 New version 1.2.7
August 27, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
July 06, 2014 New version 1.2.6
March 04, 2014 New version 1.0.8
November 30, -0001 Initial Release