iPhone 5S and iPad Air bugfix
Titan burns again - Award-winning water puzzler Sprinkle is back in a new shape!
In a not so distant future, a garbage hauling space ship from Earth gets on the wrong course and burning trash is scattered over the beautiful islands of Titan. Help the Titans as used car tyres and soda cans set their villages on fire!
Using intuitive touch controls you control a tiny firetruck, but since the fires are sometimes hard to reach, you need to use obstacles, buttons and elevators to put them out. Your water supply is limited - earn drops by conserving water!
* Five distinct islands with a total of 60 levels provide hours of challenging entertainment.
* Amazing water physics - The original Sprinkle set a new standard for water in games. Sprinkle Islands improves on that with endless oceans, pools and floating objects.
* Easy controls, challenging gameplay!
The original Sprinkle game has been enjoyed by more than eight million people. Join the fun in this improved version!
- August 01, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 15, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 05, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 20, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 09, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 05, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 12, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- November 04, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- October 10, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 13, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 06, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- August 30, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- July 11, 2013 Initial release