148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BASIC LISTS :: Read Our Full Review >>
Attractive to look at, Thinglist suffers badly for being far too basic for the price, despite offering a handy place to store ideas and thoughts.
What's NewNew Features:
- Filter your things by category: Tap the colored dots in the navigation bar (or pull down on the list), then select the category you'd like to view
- Now available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and Russian (with more to come!)
- Edit the name of a thing by tapping the Edit icon when viewing that thing
- When adding a thing, tapping Done on the keyboard will add the thing to your list
- Easily add notes right after adding a new thing
- Better animations
- Great new icons
- Fixed random crashes (sorry about that!)
- Fixed that notes would sometimes not save when deleting the entire note
- Fixed that notes would sometimes not save right after adding a thing
App Descriptionâ˜… New & Noteworthy in Productivity!
Your private, SIMPLE list of things to remember.
Thinglist is your "want to do" list. Keep track of the recommendations, bars, books, foods, restaurants, ideas, movies, songs, artists, albums, people, places, and products you want to remember for later.
Never forget another thing again with Thinglist!
â˜… "A gorgeous app for remembering all your stuff" - VentureBeat
â˜… "A simple app for saving ideas and recommendations" - Mashable
Requires iOS 6.1
May 09, 2013 New version 1.1
March 03, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release