USE LIGHTROOM 4 TO CREATE STUNNING TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY
- This guy has the best tutorials you can find!!! Excellent work
The best *****
This is worth every dollar and it really gets jump starts you right into Lightroom.
This app will provide you 6 videos of 6 different retouching project from start to finish to get the maximum out of your travel photography. Sometime we travel far away and the weather is not liked we hoped, I will show you how to use Lightroom 4 to retouch your photos and make them a lot of more interesting.
See the photos below to view the some of the final results.
NO technical jargon used without a simple explanation. More importantly get straight to work doing stunning landscapes.
FREE with the app: Access to amazing high-res pictures (raw files), so you can follow along the retouch process and get the same results !
- Are you tired of all the theory and technical jargon you have to wade through before getting to the point? - Do you want to master the industry-leading digital darkroom in no time ?
- Do you want to see the full workflow of a pro photographer who is specialized in landscapes ?
- Do you want tutorials that are easy to understand and fun ?
This tutorial is probably what you are looking for.
Serge Ramelli a french photographer who specialized in urban/landscapes photography over the last 6 years and is known for his very simple way of teaching.
You will find various unique tips and tricks to get the most out of your photos.
Serge is a known for his very unique way of teaching, with 2 main rules :
1. No technical terms explained with technical words, but with simple english.
2. No theory, practical and visual examples only. The app provided 6 chapters, each chapters is a different photo project, you can see below some of the final retouched results.
In this video, I will show you all the before and after, to give you an idea of the retouching task ahead of us on each videos.
Photo Project # 1 : Venice gondolas
In this retouching project, we are going to retouch a photo of the gondolas in Venice Italy. The photo was taken at sunrise at 5:00 am.
Photo Project # 2 : The river view
This photo has a nice composition, but the weather was very bad, the light completly grey. Let’s see what tools can we use to bring back to life that photo!
Photo Project # 3 : The Venice street
As the prior photo this photo has a complete blown-out sky and very boring lights. We are going to do some global retouching and local light adjustment to try to make an interresting photo.
Photo Project # 4 : The Venice Street Black & White
Continuing from prior photo, we are going to take the color version and see how can turn into a dramatic black and white artistic photo.
Photo Project # 5 : Venice night shot
At night, the city light goes on and the feeling is completely different. However, the contrast is becoming very strong. I will show you a few tricks to get the best out of night shot.
Photo Project # 6 : HDR in Lightroom 4.1
With the release of Lightroom 4.1 a new HDR feature was added. Giving the user the possibility to assemble different exposures using Photoshop CS 5 or 6 and doing the HDR or tone mapping with the Lightroom Develop module.
- February 19, 2013 Initial release
- September 25, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> FREE!
- September 26, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $5.99