In the mysterious depths of the jungle a new threat is rising. What we thought was just another mindless bug to squish is in fact one of the infinite spawns of the Alien Queen!
As if these foul alien creatures weren't dangerous enough, they have infected the savage tribes that now worship them as their new dark gods. The fools, they don’t realise we have YOU to lead us in this never-ending battle.
You won't fight alone though. Saitam the Mighty Monkey God has offered his help in restoring the natural balance of his sanctuary.
Fight against both our old enemies and the new Reaper Lords!
Face the Alien Queen and try to destroy her offspring before it’s too late!
Prove your worth by getting the new achievements!
But above all, survive... if you can.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
Compatible with: iPad One, iPad 2, iPad Retina and iPad Mini
- April 27, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- April 19, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- March 19, 2015 New version 1.7
- February 03, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- January 30, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- December 04, 2014 New version 1.6
- August 02, 2014 New version 1.5
- April 02, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- March 23, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 14, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- February 11, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 21, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- December 19, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 19, 2013 New version 1.4
- December 04, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- November 29, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- November 08, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- October 31, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- October 30, 2013 New version 1.3
- August 17, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- August 11, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- August 02, 2013 New version 1.2
- July 06, 2013 New version 1.1
- June 06, 2013 Initial release