What's NewThis is a major update with performance and operational enhancements to streamline reading and navigation!
New initial displays
- iPad - In landscape, the display initially shows a single page and the headline index. In portrait, a single page is scaled to fit-width.
- iPhone/iPod - In landscape, the display initially shows a two page spread. In portrait, a single page is scaled to fit-height.
Tap and read/zoom:
- A single tap on a story, ad or graphic will display that item in a separate reading window. Swipe L/R to previous/next story, pinch to size.
- A double tap on a page and display will zoom where tapped. A second double tap returns page to default size. Pinch page any time to zoom.
- Change default tap actions for single, double and two-finger taps in Options > Settings screen.
New designs and organization:
- New fonts, layouts, icons and labels simplify and ease use
Read off-line or on-line:
- Faster on-line reading, uses less bandwidth
- Select edition to download for off-line reading or select off-line reading as the default
- Special low-bandwidth mode ideal when roaming
-Receive availability alerts of new editions
- Improved iOS7 and Retina display compliance
- Enhanced page and type display quality
- Faster downloading and display, improved gesture response
- Stability improvements and general bug fixing
- Updates to improve Twitter and Facebook support
App DescriptionView the e-edition of tb-two* exactly as it appears in print. This edgy, fun newspaper is written for High School students, and is published and distributed in Tampa Bay area high schools every Thursday by the Tampa Bay Times.
tb-two*: News for students, by students, about students. Not suitable for adults.
June 27, 2014 New version 2.5.27
February 13, 2013 Initial Release