- iPod music player support. Enjoy your own music while playing Eighty-Eight.
- Eighty-Eight is universal now, supporting iPad 1, 2 and the new iPad.
- iPhone 5 native screen resolution support.
- Various bug fixes.
***Eighty-Eight is 50% off for a limited time!***
"A word of advice when it comes to playing Eighty-Eight: while it might appear simple to the uninitiated or too similar to another game that already has a bunch of fans, don’t be fooled. It’s a great time-devouring numbers game through and through." - 148apps.com, 4.5 stars, editor's choice
Eighty-Eight is a simple yet highly addictive puzzle game. Inspired by classic number logic game, Eighty-Eight infuses its own game play and provides modernized look and feel.
Drop the numbered blocks into grids, place and set off the bomb strategically, design your chain reaction, collect the badges of reward points, and survive for higher score. Crafted by the creator of the five-star iPad puzzler, iPACROSS, Eighty-Eight is a game of simple rules and deep strategies. It is easy to pick up and hard to put down.
Eighty-Eight supports iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and iPad.
Main game features:
- NORMAL GAME MODE AND SPEED GAME MODE
Choose between the relaxed Normal mode and the fast-paced Speed mode.
- UNIQUE BADGE SYSTEM
20 badges with varied winning conditions can be won during the game. Aside from designing your chain reaction, badge is also critical to a new high-score.
- GAME STATISTICS
The game keeps record of your past achievements and play scores. Horn your skills and aim for better.
- GAME CENTER SUPPORT
Earn your Game Center points by winning in-game badges. Compare your scores with your friends and global players, compete for higher position on the global Game Center leaderboards.
- February 26, 2013 Initial release
- March 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 18, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 16, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- April 19, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99