- Fixed scientific format bug.
Calc+++ is a simple calculator designed for finance, engineering and programming professionals.
Operator precedence takes place, together with scientific notation expressed in style similar in programming. Negative values appear in brackets.
Simple as it might seems, Calc+++ features many powerful functions over basic calculators.
*The free version of Calc+++ displays a dialog box once every 5 presses of the Equal button.*
* History lets you receive data you've input
* Continue operations from previous input
* Second line of past operations verify what you've typed
* If you've input incorrectly, simply press the Clear function to backtrack to the previous input.
* Inputting a different number automatically starts off a new operation.
* Memory function lets you reuse frequently used values!!!
* To clear the memory, simply set the memory on 0
* Answer function recalls the last time you've pressed the Equals button.
* Calculate in portrait in landscape mode
* Landscape mode allows more input of characters
* Powers are simply expressed in "*10^n"
* Similar to programming/Excel/VBA notation
- January 29, 2013 Initial release
- May 24, 2013 New version 1.2