Fixed bug that was introduced in v4.5.0 that caused problems with starting up the training.
We hope that you will enjoy using Cogmed.
Cogmed Working Memory Training is an evidence-based intervention for improved attention. Based on the concept of neuroplasticity and with more published research behind it than any other cognitive training program, Cogmed is trusted by healthcare professionals and educators around the world. Among the thousands who have already completed Cogmed, 8 out of 10 show noticeable improvements in concentration. Independent research has repeatedly shown improvements in working memory, attention and academic performance. Now, the Cogmed Working Memory Training platform is available on the iPad®. While the app is free, a full Cogmed Training is provided and administered by a healthcare professional and normally associated with a fee.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 2.0.4
- November 18, 2014 New version 4.0.0
- April 15, 2015 New version 4.1.0
- July 09, 2015 New version 4.2.0
- October 15, 2015 New version 4.3.0
- February 04, 2016 New version 4.3.1
- June 30, 2016 New version 4.4.1
- July 07, 2016 New version 4.5.0
- July 08, 2016 New version 4.5.1