What's New+ Everyone Who mode - Turns all cards into Everyone Who... Drink Two cards for a more chill experience.
+ AP option - Skip Freshman year to get your upper class groove on sooner!
+ "Tap Mugsy" to start a new game (replaces "START!" button)
+ "Settings" button to access NEW "Everyone Who" and "AP" modes! More new features coming soon!
+ Various fixes!
App DescriptionDrink Two is a drinking game, for sure there is no doubt. For those who like to party, come see what it's about. There's drinking, stripping, kissing too - all the things you like to do. And if you're shy, have no fear, that's why God invented beer!
Talk to us: @MugsyDrink
Drink Two is a social drinking game for any group of 3 or more adults who wouldn't necessarily be opposed to seeing at least one other player wearing less clothes. You don’t have to be in college to play, but it helps to have that fun-loving college spirit.
What to expect in Drink Two: College Party:
Players begin the game as innocent freshmen. The player who graduates first wins but as any 5th year senior will tell you, it's not about how fast you graduate, but how much drunken fun you have along the way...
Learn about your fellow players with "Everyone Who... Drink Two" cards. For example, "Everyone who is wearing matching undergarments, Drink two!"
Earn credits competing when you pull "Challenge" cards that include barking like a dog, thumb wrestling, and the Zen Flamingo.
Better win your Challenges so that you're in first place when somebody lands on a pledge tile. The first place player becomes the Pledge Master and everybody else becomes their pledges (aka their b!tches).
Did you ever wish you could cast spells on people in real life? Now you can with "Spell" cards! You'll be surprised how easily players succumb to your Strip, Massage and Slow Dance Spells.
Have a good rule ready to go for when you land on a "Make a Rule" tile. Come up with something fun like, “every time a player says drink, drank or drunk, that player drinks.”
Want to drink more? The Drinker's 6 Pack in-app purchase is for you. Getting hot in those clothes? The Stripper's 6 Pack in-app purchase is your friend.
Drinker’s 6 Pack Rule Set:
(1) Every time a player gets passed on the board, they Drink Two.
(2) Every time a player lands on another player, the player landed upon must Drink Two.
(3) Every time a player rolls a seven, every player must Drink Two.
(4) Every time a player passes two or more players in a single dice roll, those players Drink Two.
(5) Every time a player rolls doubles, the pledge Master chooses somebody to Drink Two.
(6) If nobody drinks to an Everyone Who... Drink Two, everybody must Drink Two.
If players are drinking too much, simply tap the Drinker’s 6 Pack icon to deactivate these rules. If players begin looking at their beers longingly, just tap the icon to reactivate the Drinker’s 6 Pack.
Stripper’s 6 Pack Rule Set:
(1) Every time you land on a player, both players take off an article of clothing.
(2) Every time you roll an eleven, you choose two players to each remove an article of clothing.
(3) Every time a player passes multiple players in a dice roll, those players must each remove an article of clothing.
(4) If Everybody drinks during an Everyone Who... Drink Two, everybody removes an article of clothing.
(5) Whenever a player becomes pledge master, that player removes an article of clothing.
(6) Every time you pass a player as a result of defeating that player in a challenge, the defeated player removes an article of clothing.
If players run out of clothing or the amount of stripping has gotten out of hand, simply tap the Stripper’s 6 Pack icon to deactivate these rules. If players are looking burdened by the excess of linens gripping their skin, tap the icon to reactivate the Stripper’s 6 Pack. Problem solved!
Every time you play Drink Two, with or without the 6 Packs, something amazing will happen!
We hope you enjoy your Drink Two experience!
June 25, 2014 New version 2.3
January 29, 2014 New version 2.1
November 18, 2013 New version 1.4
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3
August 02, 2013 New version 1.2
June 06, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release