148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SMITE THEM ALL :: Read Our Full Review >>
It's not nice to fool Mother Nature, but it's extremely unwise to launch an assault against The Olympians.
What's NewThanks to everyone for playing and helping choose the all new goddess in Fury of the Gods!
• New goddess chosen by the fans! Now play as Athena.
• New environment featuring 10 new levels,
• New opponents: Elephant, Heavy Archer
• New bosses: Scorpion King, Skeleton
• New powers: Desert Storm, Burning Ray
• New defender: Sphynx
• Gameplay fine tuning – powers are slightly more powerful now, gameplay is a little bit easier and depends less on tapping.
• A couple of minor bug fixes.
App DescriptionWield the power of a god in your fingertips
Your once faithful followers have revolted against you by renouncing their faith and tearing down your temples. Unleash your wrath with the Almighty Finger and smite those heathens down!
GOTTA HAVE FAITH
Play as one of three Greek gods in three unique campaigns. Command the power of lightning as Zeus, the overwhelming force of the seas as Poseidon, and the flames of the underworld itself as Hades.
STRIKE DOWN UPON THEE
Tap the screen to send your almighty finger plummeting down on your disloyal subjects. Tap furiously to pummel them, use your godly powers, or enlist the help of mythological monsters to send them to the underworld!
Watch the battlefield come to life you as unleash spectacular displays of power that wipe out waves of enemies at a time. Unleashing the fury of a god never looked so good — all made possible with the stunning Unreal Engine.
• Tower defense on a godly scale with fully 3D 360-degree environments.
• Three campaigns featuring famous Greek idols, from gods to monsters
• Simple controls: tap to crush your enemies, use powers and place monsters with one finger.
• Truly epic visuals that look heavenly running on Unreal Engine
• UNIVERSAL: Be a god on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
This game is free to download and completely free to play but features non-compulsory In-App Purchases. If you do not wish to use this feature please disable In-App Purchases in your device settings.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1.1
June 13, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
June 13, 2013 New version 1.1
March 07, 2013 Initial Release