-Optimized for iPhone 5
-Log entries can now be emailed
-Modified to be used with other forms of Therapy
This application gives Speech, Physical, Occupational Therapists, or other related service professionals, the power to create either video or audio logs from their sessions with students through their iPhone/iPod or iPad. Our Therapist Video Log is the perfect resource to capture, record and document the progress made by the students on your case load, then report this progress to parents or to your supervisor for the student's annual IEP meeting.
This app can also be used by parents of students with special needs to record and review their at-home sessions, progress or concerns to address with their therapists.
In the app, you can create a section for each student on your case load and their information and progress reports will be stored safely and securely. The student information page contains the student's grade level and class schedule to make scheduling your session easy.
Using the app, the therapist can:
Make a video and/or audio, or pictures of your sessions with students. You may make as many video entries per session as necessary. These entries may be shared by email with parents or other professionals.
Record session notes each time you meet with the student.
You can make and enter addition videos/pics to your session, or add entries for any previous days easily.
- All of this information is stored by day on the apps calendar. To review the notes, audio or video entries, simply choose the date and a list of all entries for that day appear below the calendar. Then touch the entry and it will take you to the review screen.
All your entries are securely saved performing an iCloud backup or File Sharing with iTunes. (Please read the User Instructions on how to use the iTunes File Sharing feature.)
- iCloud syncing also allows you to access, or make, entries on any of your iOS devices, and your entries will be available on all your devices.
- The "Goals/Information" screen lets you enter all the student's yearly goals. You can then update these goals and send your progress reports from the app by email directly to the parent(s).
As with any app offering professionals or parents the chance to record confidential events as easily as this app, security isn’t simply a feature, it’s a must have. Recognizing this, “Therapist Video Log" is protected via password security that ensures only you will have access to your accumulated log entries for your students.
- December 01, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- November 24, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- June 08, 2014 Initial release