Minor bug fixes
►►► 50% OFF for a limited time! ◄◄◄
“Masterful advice in an iPad e-book for raising obedient pups... The book succeeds as a timesaving, easily navigable interface that is focused on humane and effective methods. Owners concerned with the cost of traditional training schools would be wise to invest in this multimedia aid.”—COOL HUNTING
Sit. Stay. Roll over. “Clicker Dog Training” is your complete guide to quickly and humanely training your pup. Whether you have a labrador retriever, beagle, or mutt, our approach to clicker training will allow you to ditch that clunky DVD and book combo, and and build a long-lasting bond with your pet.
WHY IT’S A BETTERBOOK
“Clicker Dog Training” is a book made exclusively for the iPad and iPhone, and includes:
► 38 HD video tutorials: Timing is everything! Learn to use a clicker like a pro
► Dozens of step-by-step instructionals
► Buying guide that features the best in clickers, leashes, and collars
► Quick-reference glossary and pop-up tips with key terms, definitions, and photos accessible throughout
WHAT THE BOOK WILL DO
► Train a Perfectly Polite Pup
Show your pet how to properly go potty or to control her barking.
► Get Fancy with Skills and Tricks
Teach your pup basic skills like sit, stay, and roll over, and impress friends with advanced tricks like play dead and wave hello!
► Living a Cool Doggy Lifestyle
Exercise, proper nutrition, and the right tools will make clicker training a walk in the dog park. Learn the tips professionals use to quickly train even the fussiest pet.
► On-Video Instructor: Denise Herman
Denise Herman has been a full time dog trainer for more than 12 years and was valedictorian at the Academy for Dog Trainers, widely considered the Harvard of dog schools. She was a staff trainer at the San Francisco SPCA and founded Empire of the Dog, which has been featured in Dog Fancy Magazine, Pup Culture, Modern Dog, and the book Rescue Ink. Denise has written for the award-winning Bark Magazine, the Nest, and authored her own Clicker Training kits for the Nylabone Company in 2004. In 2010, she served as a Dog Wrangler/Off-Camera Advisor for the National Geographic series “My Dog Ate WHAT?” and she has appeared on Animal Planet, NY1, and WNBC New York.
► Author: Maggie Marton
Maggie Marton has written for pet-related publications like NBC Universal’s Petside.com, ZooToo.com, and Pet Enthusiast magazine and has worked for the National Geographic Society. Involved in animal welfare, she serves on the board of directors for the Monroe County Humane Association.
- March 11, 2014 New version 3.7
- January 28, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 25, 2014 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $2.99
- January 22, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $14.99
- January 19, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- January 15, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- November 15, 2013 New version 3.5.3
- October 15, 2013 New version 3.4.3
- September 09, 2013 New version 3.4
- May 31, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- April 03, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- March 30, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- March 01, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- February 22, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 24, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 21, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 19, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 14, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 06, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 01, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 21, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 13, 2012 Initial release