Just recently we surpassed 30.000 downloads. THANK YOU! Here's to a million!
This is an important update with various improvements, so please upgrade.
MOON RACE now features exclusively "AMERICA WON THE MOON RACE". Written, composed & recorded by Lynyrd McCormick (Country Superstar and Karate Expert).
Have questions? Found a glitch? Want to send us your feedback or just say hello?
Talk to us:
Thank you for playing FLAUCHERS FINEST games!
Feel the Fever of the Moon Race. Land your rover on the moon as fast as possible and, of course, as safe as possible.
Episode 1: "The Eagle has landed!"
If you want to feel the atmosphere of the late 60s and take part in the race to "win" the moon, then we have some great news for you: For just 99 cents you can rewrite history ... over and over again!
Tap and hold your finger on the screen to employ your thrusters. The location of your finger determines the power and angle of your thrusters. Monitor the distance to the surface and try to land safely in as few attempts and as quickly as possible.
In Moon Race, your job will be that of landing your rover on the moon as fast as possible and, of course, as safe as possible. Things won't always be easy as you will have all sorts of obstacles to overcome, but with time comes skill and you will surely get what it takes to become a complete lander and win the Moon Race.
"Only a lunar-tic wouldn't download this to their iOS device." - Games Press
Right now, Moon Race only has the first episode launched, The Eagle has Landed, but more missions are in the works and will be added to the game soon. Until then, all you can do is to hone up your skills at landing that moon module, enjoy the retro black & white visuals and try to get on the top of the two leadearboards of the game.
Touch and hold to control the throttle.
The higher the position of the finger on screen the more boost for the module.
Wipe left and right at the same time to steer.
Stage 1 is for training without any obstacles but unlimited attempts.
- Original black-and-white TV graphics
- Optimized 3D graphics for HD Retina displays
- Easy and intuitive controls
- Presented in English and German
- „Console-style“ menus and info in English
- No ads
- No extra costs
- 2 Leaderboards for score and fly time
- 9 different Achievements
From the makers of "Highway Run" and "O'zapft is!"
Watch the latest gameplay video:
Thank you for playing Flauchers Finest games!
- January 04, 2013 Initial release
- January 14, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 17, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 10, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 18, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 27, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 21, 2014 New version 1.1
- December 18, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99