Game levels setting updated. More suitable for learning.
Maths Tris Fraction combines the classic tris game and maths. It challenges your mental speed and physical speed at the same time. This version tests your knowledge and sense on fraction.
Very simple to play:
1. Fraction blocks of fraction value (1/2, 1/3, 1/4 ...) are falling down on the screen.
2. The player needs to stack fraction blocks on the columns.
3. To clear a column, make the sum of the fractions on the column equal to an integer.
＊＊＊ Reminder: There is a small trick in playing this game. See if you can figure that out ＊＊＊
Our Maths Game Series:
Maths Factor (Factor, Multiple, Prime number, Composite number):
Maths Operator (Addition, Subtraction, Positive number, Negative number):
Maths Sequence (Sequence, Pattern)
Maths Tris (Magic Number 10)
Maths Operator II (Multiplication, Division, Remainder)
Maths Factor II (Factor, Multiple, Common Multiple)
Maths Tris SP (Magic number 10 + language)
Maths Tris Fraction (Fraction, Integer)
Maths Tris Zero (Zero, Positive, Negative)
- December 04, 2012 Initial release
- December 13, 2012 New version 1.1
- April 04, 2013 New version 2.0
- November 02, 2013 New version 2.1
- January 04, 2014 New version 3.0