+ Made text entry area larger.
+ Added easy leveling and adjustment tool.
+ Installed updates for iOS 9.
+ Added auto-save feature to save finished work to Camera Roll automatically.
Is there a Christmas elf on a shelf in your home? With Elf Cam, you can add an elf to any photo!
It’s easy. Simply take a photo of a room, furniture, a doorway, shelf or window in your home. Then select an elf image, place it and adjust it to the right size with your fingers and voila! Proof that a Christmas elf was there!
Does the elf have something to say? Add a text block or bubble to show their message and make Christmas memes.
Dress your elf in reindeer antlers, show him sitting on a shelf or counter or popping out of Santa’s sack. Over 100 images include the elf in a multitude of positions, Santa, reindeer, props and costumes for you or your elf.
Once your image is finished, you can save it, email it, or share it on Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Upload images to PRYYNT to make greeting cards and more and have them mailed anywhere in the world.
Have more fun this holiday season by using this free Christmas app to show an elf in your home. Its free so download it today and start making great elf pictures in no time.
Note: This product is NOT affiliated with The Elf on the Shelf ®
- November 20, 2012 Initial release
- December 08, 2012 New version 1.1
- December 21, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- October 30, 2013 New version 1.2
- December 11, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- November 19, 2014 New version 1.3
- December 15, 2014 New version 1.4
- January 05, 2015 New version 1.5
- February 11, 2015 New version 1.6
- May 04, 2015 New version 1.7
- September 29, 2015 New version 2.0