App DescriptionThis FREE Christmas edition of Bo's Matching Game offers toddlers and preschoolers more than just a standard Memory game! The edition offers innovative play and educational functionalities with a Christmas vibe! Just listen to the music or have a look at the cards graphics!
- Toddlers will be able to play for the first time Memory by themselves with the Lulu and Tommie game, while decorating the Christmas tree!
- Kids can choose between a 6, 12 or 20 cards matching game with cards in Christmas style.
- The wrong turn counter offers kids a possibility to play matches with other kids/parents etc. The winner has the lowest number of wrong-turns while matching all the cards.
- With the question mark all the cards can be turned once and will automatically be turned back. Kids can than start matching the cards as fast as possible in the lowest amount of wrong-turns.
In the Start Screen kids can choose from 2 possibilities;
* The big button opens a screen that offers an overview of 2 themes. The next screen offers the choice between a 6, 12 or 20 cards matching game. In the final screen the matching game can be played!
The 5 buttons in the playing screen can be used to return to the Start Screen, to change the number of cards, to start a new matching game with a random shuffled theme, to turn all the cards once and finally to shuffle the chosen theme cards. Below the 5 buttons there is the wrong-turn counter.
* The little button opens the Lulu and Tommie game. From the left row a card can be chosen and from the right row the matching card needs to be found.
Where does the standard Bo's Matching Game differ from Bo's Santa Matching Game?
- All Memory cards when turned are called out by a voice-over, which makes it a great tool to learn English as a second/another language for toddlers and preschoolers.
- 8 themes instead of 2 themes, so many more cards to discover!
Other Bo the Giraffe Apps!
* Bo's Matching Game, the full Memory version with an voice-over for all the memory cards!
* Bo's Dinnertime, a Bo the Giraffe story-game about dinnertime.
* Bo's Bedtime Story, a Bo the Giraffe story-game about bedtime.
* Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles, the fun Bo the Giraffe Puzzle App for kids between 2-6 years!
Like us? Visit us!
* Become a fan of “Heppi Apps” on Facebook to keep up with the latest news and Apps and make a chance to win all kinds of fun things!
* To see and hear all the Bo the Giraffe videos songs, go visit the Bo the Giraffe YouTube channel.
Esther Naalden, writer/illustrator and mother of 2 young children, founded Heppi in 2002. With Heppi she can fulfill her passion to create unique products, while using the motto “less is more” and bright colors. From the start her target audience are children in the age of zero till six years and she uses her study in Disability Studies and Inclusive Education to understand what drives children. She uses Bo the Giraffe, an adorable and playful little giraffe, as her main character in her creations.
At the moment 26 Bo the Giraffe children's books and 4 Bo the Giraffe Apps are on the market.
The philosophy of Heppi;
* To create products that offers children (0-6 yr.) the possibilities to experience activities in a step-by-step routine and/or support parents in their role as educator.
* Bo the Giraffe and his friends have a central place in all products, while using a colorful, unique and distinct style.
* The Activities can be daily, like going to bed or occasional like visiting a hospital.
* The Activities are divided in a step-by-step routine.
* The Products can be digital and/or analog.
TuneTraffic produced the sounds and music for all the Bo the Giraffe Apps. For more information please visit: www.tunetraffic.com
October 04, 2013 New version 1.2
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1
December 06, 2012 Initial Release