What's NewFixed a bug causing a crash with start button
App DescriptionAn Update is on its way! Stay Tuned!
*****The perfect addition to your child's literacy - Learn all the important words to read well.
*****This is the Ultimate Sight Words App available. iOS 4.3 and upwards.
Designed for Students and Teachers. Special Introductory 50% off regular price.
- Single and unlimited classroom list of students
- Track progress with a chart of learnt and unlearnt words.
- Teacher can email progress as well as flagged difficult words easily in 2 steps.
- iCloud sync across iOS devices with same Apple ID account.
- Speed Drill game
- No Ads, no in app purchases.
The Fry 1,000 Instant Words are a the most up-to-date list of the most common words used for teaching reading, writing, and spelling. This list was updated in the 1990's, whereas the Dolch list was created in the 1940's.
These high frequency words should be recognized instantly by readers.
Dr. Edward B. Fry's Instant Words (which are often referred to as the "Fry Words") are the most common words used in English ranked in order of frequency.
• 25 words make up approximately 1/3 of all items published.
• 100 words comprise approximately 1/2 of all of the words found in publications.
• 300 words make up approximately 65% of all written material.
Over half of every newspaper article, textbook, children's story, and novel is composed of these 300 words. It is difficult to write a sentence without using several of the first 300 words of the Fry 1000 Instant words. Consequently, students need to be able to read these first 300 Instant Words without a moment's hesitation.
Now available in the Ultimate Sight Words App.
Thank you for downloading.
If you have any suggestions or have found any bugs, please let us know so we can have it corrected as soon as possible: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
January 28, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
January 15, 2013 New version 1.03
December 28, 2012 New version 1.02
December 07, 2012 New version 1.01
November 30, 2012 Initial Release