Added support for iOS 8.
Fixed a possible crash when the app starts.
Added an age-check to protect access to the web and the App Store.
• Winner of a MOM'S CHOICE Gold Award
• Winner of a PARENTS’ CHOICE Gold Honor Award
• An interactive animated storybook originally published as the award-winning Living Books
• A tale of how sibling arguments can sometimes escalate, and how they can be resolved
“The original Living Books Software Series of interactive storybooks are the gold standard of interactive books. These were originally developed many years ago for desktop computers yet they still hold up on the iPad, as though they were new apps designed just for the tablet.
The thought and creativity that was put into the interactivity in Berenstain Bears Get Into a Fight is largely unmatched in any other interactive book. When you combine that with a classic Berenstain Bears children's book you have a complete winner.
This is one of the best eBook apps available for young children, and there are few people of any age that would not enjoy it. Like Wanderful's other apps, Berenstain Bears Get Into a Fight offers great creativity with a wonderful sense of humanity and heart that transcends age. Multi-lingual families can enjoy the story in either Spanish or Portuguese, the latter of which is available via an in-app purchase.”
- Tim Leverett ©2013 Parents' Choice
Have you ever wished you could play inside a story and really interact with all the characters and words? Now you can! The Berenstain Bears Get In A Fight is an imaginative interactive reading experience with fully animated content featuring the popular Bear Family – Mama Bear, Papa Bear, Brother Bear, and Sister Bear.
Wanderful brings every page of this Stan and Jan Berenstain story to life. Read and play along with Brother and Sister as a little morning grumpiness turns into an all-day fight. Even a noisy storm can’t stop them from arguing and fighting. Do they even remember why they are fighting? Can anything make them stop? Useful for children of all ages, this story teaches lessons on avoiding arguments and disagreements.
• Story is in both English and Spanish - change language from any page
• Portuguese story content unlocks with in-app upgrade
• Each page is fully animated, including two pages with extended multi-scene animations
• Virtually every item on each page comes to life when tapped
• All words are “active” for extended word play and language learning – tap on any word to hear it spoken
• A hidden surprise is on each page – can you find “Buzzy” the bee?
• Move between pages with swipe or with scrolling page navigation
• Two modes: “Read to Me” and the fully interactive “Let Me Play”
• All words are "active" for extended word play and language learning – click on any word to hear it
• Multiple settings to further customize the App for your child’s reading experience
• Special “About the Authors” video profiling Jan and Stan Berenstain available from within the App
• Parental tips to help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
• Teacher resources include a 31 page overview of Wanderful's Classroom Activities and a free 11 page preview of the Get In A Fight Classroom Activities guide
• The full 57 page Classroom Activities guide is available as an in-app upgrade
Wanderful’s goal is to help children discover a lasting love of language through story exploration. We hope The Berenstain Bears Get In A Fight provides your family, children and students with hours of delightful story play.
The Berenstain Bears Get In A Fight by Stan and Jan Berenstain, authors of over 200 books starring the Bear family: Mama, Papa, Brother and Sister.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. Our apps:
• do not collect any information
• do not contain ads
• do contain in-app purchases
• do not have active links to websites or social networks
• do use analytics to improve our app experience but only in aggregate and never with personally identifiable data
- November 16, 2012 Initial release
- November 26, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- November 27, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 21, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 29, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- May 12, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- May 15, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- May 17, 2013 New version 1.1
- November 29, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- November 30, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- April 20, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- April 21, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- October 25, 2014 New version 1.2