Greetings, true believers! Thank you to everyone who has reached out to us about 1Password 6.1 — it's great to hear that you love All Vaults and 1Password for Teams as much as we do! We also appreciate you telling us about a snafu in 6.1 causing 1Password to crash for some of you. This release addresses that crash. Thanks again, and as always, stay smart, stay shiny, and stay secure.
- Fixed an issue where 1Password would crash immediately after unlock.
== What’s New in 1Password 6.1, The Unity Edition ==
It’s time to let you in on a secret. For months, everyone at AgileBits has been hard at work on an incredible new addition to the 1Password family: 1Password for Teams. With 1Password for Teams, everyone gets the simple, convenient security of 1Password, and you get the tools you need to control and manage access to your most important information. Visit teams.1password.com to learn more about our awesome new product.
Not only have we baked 1Password for Teams right into the very core of 1Password for iOS, we’ve also added features that bring some new shiny to the app you’ve come to love and trust! 1Password 6.1 gives you the ability to view all of your items across vaults and introduces support for 1Password for Teams. Keeping everything and everyone together has never been so easy!
== TL;DR ==
- An "All Vaults" view so you can get to any of your items, no matter which vault they’re in.
- Support for 1Password for Teams accounts.
- Little improvements here and there to show you just how much we care.
== All Vaults ==
When you have more than one vault, it can be really easy to forget where you’ve saved what, which can make it a bit complicated to find the item you're looking for. Now, you can view and search all of your items in all of your vaults by using All Vaults. But what if the whole reason you created a separate vault was to keep its items out of your way? No problem! If you don't want to include absolutely everything, go to Settings > Vaults > All Vaults and switch off the vaults you don't want to include. And would you look at how pretty that new All Vaults icon is?! I feel like a unicorn just looking at it.
== 1Password for Teams ==
If you've already scored a new 1Password for Teams account, you'll need a way to view those vaults on your pocket computers! To add a new account or manage an existing one, go to Settings > 1Password for Teams. Welcome and enjoy!
== A Care Package, from Us to You ==
From new and improved translations to better performance for humungo vaults, we sweat the details so you don't have to!
== We Love You ==
We value your workflow too much to prompt you for a review. If you feel generous or have a couple of minutes, please take some time to leave a rating and review on the App Store. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you so very much.
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at discussions.agilebits.com, @1Password on Twitter, and facebook.com/1Password.
Apple's App Store Best of 2014!
Have you ever forgotten a password? Do you reuse passwords?
1Password creates strong, unique passwords for every site, remembers them all for you, and logs you in with a single tap. 1Password is free. Start using it today!
YOUR SECURE INFORMATION, RIGHT ON YOUR WRIST
Keep your most important items at arm’s reach with 1Password for Apple Watch. Logins, Passwords, Secure Notes, One-Time Passwords and Credit Cards can all be sent to your watch for access at a moment’s notice.
YOUR LIFE, SECURED BY 1PASSWORD
1Password is a beautiful app that keeps all your vital information in one secure vault.
◆ Store your logins, credit cards, identities, and secure notes
◆ Log in to websites without having to remember any of your passwords
◆ Fill credit cards and identities without typing
◆ Quickly access your most used items using favorites
◆ Powerful search to find what you need fast
STAY SECURE WITH 1PASSWORD
Everything in your 1Password vault is protected by a Master Password that only you know. Here are just a few of the ways 1Password keeps you safe:
◆ Encrypts all your data using authenticated AES 256-bit encryption
◆ Auto-lock protects your vault even if your device is lost or stolen
◆ Touch ID allows quick, secure access
◆ Strong Password Generator creates strong, unique passwords for every site
◆ Syncs securely with your other iOS devices, as well as 1Password for Mac, PC, and more
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
Stay in control of your data and how it syncs between your devices.
◆ iCloud support provides secure syncing with Apple simplicity (iOS 8 and OS X 10.10)
◆ Dropbox support provides cross-platform syncing and sharing
◆ Wi-Fi Sync keeps your devices up to date (your data never leaves your local network)
YOUR NEW 1BROWSER
Browse your most important and sensitive websites within the privacy of 1Password’s powerful built-in browser.
◆ Use Go & Fill to launch 1Browser and automatically login to websites
◆ Easily access and fill your logins, identities, and credit cards from the Auto-fill menu
◆ Browse multiple sites at once using tabs
◆ 1Browser protects your browsing sessions behind your Master Password
UNLOCK THE FULL POTENTIAL OF 1PASSWORD
Upgrade to 1Password Pro and add many great additional features:
◆ Multiple and Shared vaults
- Collaborate securely between team members
- Share strong passwords with the whole family
- Automatic sync keeps everyone up-to-date
◆ Additional categories including driver’s license, passport and many more
◆ Organize your data into folders or browse by tags
◆ Customize your items with multiple URLs, custom fields and more
LOVED AND USED BY MILLIONS
◆ Recommended in Apple's "Apps for Getting Things Done" Guide
◆ Business Insider: One of The World’s Greatest 100 Apps
◆ Winner of The Mac Observer's Editors Choice Award
◆ Inducted into Macworld’s App Hall of Fame
◆ Award winning 1Password also available for Mac, PC, and more, sold separately
While we love these awards, we’re most proud of the fact that millions of people love and use 1Password every day.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Connect with us with us at [email protected], @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!
- December 13, 2012 Initial release
- December 16, 2012 New version 4.0.3
- January 12, 2013 New version 4.1
- January 14, 2013 Price increase: $7.99 -> $17.99
- January 26, 2013 New version 4.1.1
- January 29, 2013 New version 4.1.2
- January 31, 2013 Price decrease: $17.99 -> $8.99
- February 04, 2013 Price increase: $8.99 -> $17.99
- May 14, 2013 New version 4.2
- May 20, 2013 New version 4.2.1
- May 29, 2013 Price decrease: $17.99 -> $8.99
- June 18, 2013 Price increase: $8.99 -> $17.99
- July 12, 2013 New version 4.2.2
- August 08, 2013 New version 4.2.3
- August 08, 2013 Price decrease: $17.99 -> $7.99
- August 19, 2013 Price increase: $7.99 -> $17.99
- August 19, 2013 New version 4.2.4
- August 28, 2013 New version 4.2.5
- August 28, 2013 Price decrease: $17.99 -> $7.99
- September 11, 2013 New version 4.2.6
- September 14, 2013 New version 4.2.7
- September 17, 2013 Price increase: $7.99 -> $17.99
- October 14, 2013 New version 4.3
- October 29, 2013 New version 4.3.1
- November 11, 2013 New version 4.3.2
- November 27, 2013 Price decrease: $17.99 -> $9.99
- December 07, 2013 Price increase: $9.99 -> $17.99
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $17.99 -> $9.99
- January 14, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $17.99
- April 10, 2014 Price decrease: $17.99 -> $8.99
- April 22, 2014 New version 4.5
- April 30, 2014 New version 4.5.1
- May 05, 2014 Price increase: $8.99 -> $17.99
- May 05, 2014 Price decrease: $17.99 -> $8.99
- May 05, 2014 Price increase: $8.99 -> $17.99
- May 30, 2014 New version 4.5.2
- June 27, 2014 New version 4.5.3
- August 07, 2014 Price decrease: $17.99 -> $9.99
- September 17, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> FREE!
- September 17, 2014 New version 5.0
- September 19, 2014 New version 5.0.1
- October 06, 2014 New version 5.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 5.1.1
- November 12, 2014 New version 5.1.2
- January 29, 2015 New version 5.2
- March 04, 2015 New version 5.2.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 5.4.1
- May 27, 2015 New version 5.4.2
- June 24, 2015 New version 5.4.3
- August 21, 2015 New version 5.5
- September 17, 2015 New version 6.0
- September 24, 2015 New version 6.0.1
- October 20, 2015 New version 6.0.2
- November 09, 2015 New version 6.1
- November 15, 2015 New version 6.1.1