What's NewGood news: Wann is in the "apps4Austria award" finals and Vienna will be offering Open Data travel information summer 2013!
Version 1.1 changes:
• Drop a pin on the map to set your position - for when tracking isn't as accurate as expected
• Even faster in acquiring data and smoother scrolling
• Smart filter improvements
• VoiceOver: Sounds when new station data is added and the focus now follows the selected line, even if it moves.
• VoiceOver: "Magic Tap" (2 finger double tap) now lists the order of stations as well as your current selection
• VoiceOver: Wann tells you if a departure is real time or schedule data.
• Lots of small improvements
App DescriptionInstantly see your public transport departures in Linz.
Launch Wann - the app instantly shows you when and where your next bus, tram or train is leaving. No need to configure, select your stop, or wait.
Don't stand around in the cold: launch Wann before you depart from home to see when your next bus leaves. Will you need to run to reach the tram or can you simply walk? Wann will tell you - all without having to tap!
• Quick & Easy to Use
Wann will instantly tell you which public transport lines leave in your area. Simply launch Wann, you won't need to configure anything. Wann calculates the walking distance to the stop and highlights departures you can actually make.
• Automatic Refreshing
Wann is always up-to-date. If you're on the move or if time passes, Wann automatically updates! No more manual reloading: departure times refresh automatically and show real time data. If you move from one location to another, the list of stops automatically updates, moving the closest stop to the top.
Unsure of where a stop is? No problem, Wann can help by showing you the route from your current location to the stop.
Wann implements the newest iOS 6 technologies to allow visually impaired users to utilize the App. Using the iOS accessibility gestures Wann can read any relevant data out loud.
Unfortunately Wann only works in Linz, as other Austrian transport authorities do now allow 3rd parties to use their departure information in apps. Visit http://subzero.eu/wann/faq (Page in German) for more information.
Data provided by: Elektronische Fahrplanauskunft der Linz AG Linien (www.data.linz.gv.at)
February 20, 2014 New version 1.3.2
January 29, 2014 New version 1.3.1
October 23, 2013 New version 1.2.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
June 08, 2013 New version 1.1
February 05, 2013 Initial Release