New features and bug fixes.
1. Social Media Integration - Facebook and Twitter
2. Refresh icon - To Refresh app data
3. Visual Aid/Tool Tip for ToC in portrait mode
4. Download issue in background
5. Faster issue download
6. App is now lighter and faster
The IDSA Journals app gives you the freedom to read from three journals both online and offline, on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch: Clinical Infectious Diseases (CID), The Journal of Infectious Diseases (JID), and Open Forum Infectious Diseases (OFID).
• intuitively and quickly navigate journal articles, figures, and tables
• use the built-in search feature
• save the most relevant articles to your favorites
• automatically download issues and articles when you’re online, so that you can read them whether you’re connected to the Internet or not.
CID and JID are among the most highly cited journals in the fields of infectious diseases, microbiology, and immunology, with CID disseminating articles of interest to practitioners and researchers and JID delivering original research since 1904. Launching in 2014, OFID provides a global forum for the rapid publication of clinical, translational, and basic research findings in a fully open access, online journal environment. All three journals are published on behalf of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) by Oxford University Press.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. HighWire Press is a division of the Stanford University Libraries. As the leading ePublishing platform, its mission is to extend the reach and influence of global research communication through flexible open platform technology, strategic consulting, and professional networking for the community of scholarly publishers.
Oxford University Press app support
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- October 19, 2014 New version 4.3
- August 13, 2015 New version 5.0