- Now featuring the Fingerprint Network
Ansel and Clair: Paul Revere’s Ride is now a part of the Fingerprint Network for learning and play!
Join Ansel, the friendly intergalactic photographer from the exotic planet Virtoos, and Clair, a brilliant Virtoosian robot as they travel back to 1775 to learn about the American Revolution as they travel along with Paul Revere in his historic midnight ride through the Massachusetts country-side.
Ansel & Clair: Paul Revere’s Ride features:
Who’s Who Photo booth that reinforces learning with short & fun biographies
Pop-up quiz tests knowledge gained
Type your own notes in the Travel Log pages
Touch and drag camera to take 15 spectacular photos of key events, places and people such as the Boston Tea Party, Old North Church, John Hancock
Collect and arrange photos in the Travel Log
Spectacular interactions & animations, stunning visuals, puzzles & games bring History to life
Integrated "touch and drag" locator to see maps of key locations like Paul Revere’s House, Boston Tea Party site, Town of Concord and much more
Mini-games explain concepts such as Boston Tea Party and No Taxation without Representation; 13 colonies jigsaw and “Help Samuel Prescott Escape” maze provide additional context
Art, poetry, music and puzzles incorporated in a thematic and contextual manner
Licensed historical artwork of Paul Revere and others from museums
Rendition of “The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere” by H.W. Longfellow
Rebus puzzles popular at the time of the American Revolution
World-class music with period appropriate American tunes
2013 Creative Child Media of the Year Award
2012 Mom's Choice Award
12 Best Children’s Educational iPad Apps Released In 2012– Teachers with Apps
Top 35 Must-Have Educational iPhone and iPad Apps Used by Real Teachers in the Classroom – Appolicious
Best Kids iPads Learning Apps Winter 2013 – Imagination Soup
What Critics are saying about Ansel & Clair: Paul Revere’s Ride:
“I highly recommend Ansel and Clair’s Ride with Paul Revere. Cognitive Kid has done it again.” - Fun Educational Apps
“We endorse Ansel and Clair as one of the best app series available on the market today.” – Yogiplay
“Part video game, part history lesson, the app does a great job of integrating the engaging elements of a game with historically accurate information...The game seems like a perfect fit for upper elementary / middle level US history teachers.”- History Tech
“5 Stars - It is an animated, immersive, interactive, history lesson and an innovative and engaging way to make history come alive – highly recommended.” – iMums
“Really great way of learning History. Great app to get and I highly recommend it!” - Apps for Children with Special Needs
“5 Stars - Ansel & Clair: Paul Revere's Ride is that rarity in the iTunes store - an app that works equally well for grades K-5. It's too bad Cognitive Kid is so painstaking in its research and innovative in its app design as kids really need all 236 years of American History presented in this fashion.” – Smart Apps for Kids
The Fingerprint Network
Ansel & Clair: Paul Revere’s Ride is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
- October 31, 2012 Initial release
- November 20, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 18, 2012 New version 1.1
- December 24, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 02, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- January 04, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 11, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.2
- July 12, 2014 New version 2.01
- February 12, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- March 01, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- August 07, 2015 New version 2.0.9