• New Keyboard behaviors
- Hit spacebar 2 times to terminate sentence (adds a period)
- Automatic capitalization after period
•Several bug fixes
• Featured in AppStore's Best of 2012 and Editor's Choice in several countries •
Actions transforms your device in a smart and customizable controller for your Mac or PC, revolutionizing the axioms of computer interaction.
Drop the uneffective experience of navigating menus or learning always new and abstruse shortcuts, touch your workflow and keep focus on your task.
With Actions your most used commands are always at reach, in the form of a button, and the right ones are automatically served to you in the right context.
Change app from you iPad or computer and you will always get the right set of actions for your current application.
Compose your own sets for any software using the many action types available, such as shortcuts, system or media commands, snippets and much more. Customize them with different colors and icons. (+900!)
Love the easy way? Load entire sets or single software actions from the many presets available.
Actions covers universal and professional needs. It can both improve your workflow with hi-end software and day to day activities involving email clients and browsers; or even idly control iTunes or Vlc remotely from the warm side of your couch.
Embrace the new and step into the future of computer interaction.
Compose your palette choosing from a wide variety of actions:
• system commands
• media controls
• windows handling
• launch webpages
• create email templates
• text snippets
• Mac & Win compatibility
• Wi-fi syncing with auto-reconnection
• Works in landscape and portrait
• Organize your actions in Sets and Subsets
• Highly customizable (Sizes, Colors & Icons)
• 900 icons to choose from for your touchpads
• Multitouch gestures for most used actions
• Automatic set switching
• Target actions to a specific app
• Backup and exchange your sets with your friends
• Dropbox Sync
• Built in presets for the most popular applications, such as:
Ableton Live, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Aperture, Evernote, Excel, Internet Explorer, Final Cut, Finder, Firefox, Garageband, Chrome, iCal, iMovie, iPhoto, iTunes, Keynote, Logic Pro, Mail, Notes, Numbers, Outlook, Pages, Pixelmator, Powerpoint, Reeder, Reminders, Safari, TextEdit, Vlc, Word, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Media Player
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Not all listed presets are available for both Mac and Windows platforms
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 beta support (running iTunes)
- iPad and computer must be on the same Wi-Fi network
- June 25, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 26, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 14, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- May 04, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- February 28, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 22, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 11, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- July 27, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- July 25, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- July 21, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- June 26, 2014 New version 1.2
- March 22, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- January 16, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- January 14, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- December 21, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- December 16, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- November 28, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- November 09, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- November 07, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 06, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 05, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 04, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- June 23, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- April 28, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- April 09, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- February 15, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- December 15, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- December 15, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- November 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 21, 2012 Initial release