What's New- Option to automatically advance to the next student.
- Record the name of the student.
- Option to announce the next student.
- Fixed issue with voice recording on iPad with AirPlay Mirroring.
- Removed "(null)" from the PDF of a Detailed Session Report with no notes.
- Fixed import issue.
- Various other improvements.
App DescriptionImprove speech and language skills with Speech Cards, a flashcards app for people of all ages. Each card shows customizable text and a picture. Tap on the text or picture to hear an audio recording. Use the microphone to practice speaking and then listen to get immediate feedback. Track the progress of your students by using the integrated scoring and reporting system. Create and share cards with your friends and colleagues.
"SpeechCards is a must-have app for SLPs." ~ Carrie's Speech Corner
"A beautifully easy app to use to create pretty much any set of flashcards you might want." ~ SpeechBlogUK
"I have found a million ways to use it so far" ~ Speechie Apps
"I love adding my own words!" ~ Special Apps, Special Kids
"This is an easy, simple and user-friendly app, as well as child-friendly! " ~ Public School SLPs
"Great to use to create theme related decks (curriculum, holiday, concepts etc.)" ~ Let's Talk Speech and Language
"This app is a must have!" ~ Simply Speech
Speech Cards is a versatile app that can be used in many ways:
1. Communication Photo Book
- Increase receptive and expressive vocabulary skills.
2. Articulation Cards
- Practice sounds to increase articulation skills.
- Listen to your recorded voice with microphone for feedback.
3. First Words
4. Category Words
- For example, "animals", "food", "things that go"
5. Reading, Sight Words, Literacy
6. Social Stories
- Create your own stories with text, pictures and audio.
7. Encourage use of Spoken Language/Communication Skills.
8. Learn a Second Language.
*** FEATURES ***
* 4 Decks Included (Animals, Food, Initial P, CVC Words)
* 40 Cards Included (10 cards per deck)
* Create up to 32 Decks
* Create up to 20 cards in each deck
* Customizable Text, Photos and Audio
* Bing Image Search for Importing Photos
* Email Cards as PDF
* Share custom cards with other users of Speech Cards
* Supports unlimited number of students
* Track scores for each student
* Group sessions
* Email Student reports as PDF
* Screen Lock
* Microphone for student to Record and Listen to their own voice
* Automatically saves student’s voice recording to report
*** FREE DECKS ON WEB SITE ***
FIVE additional decks are available for FREE on the web site:
- First Words
- Where is puppy?
- I Like ...
*** Disclosure ***
At RWH Technology we are committed to the privacy and safety of our customers and their children. This app:
- Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
- Does not contain Social Network Integration or Links.
- Does not contain ads.
- Does not contain In-App-Purchases.
- Does not contain push notifications.
January 29, 2014 New version 1.3.0
November 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
October 25, 2013 New version 1.2
September 01, 2013 New version 1.1.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release