What's NewCritical bug fixed
App DescriptionFitMagic â€“ Sport Motion Universal Counter
FitMagic dynamically detects periodic cyclic human body motion. Our proprietary algorithms use build-in accelerometer for properly detection of body motion. This ability is ideally suits for counting of sport exercise reps.
* Reps counting.
* Auto-tuning for different exercises.
* Automatic exercises end detection.
* Special pedometer mode for walking or jogging.
* Calculation time spent for exercise, speed and motion amplitude.
* Nine fully customizable exercise templates.
* Exercise stopping rules (duration and reps limits).
* Storing history and best result for each exercise.
* Share workout results on Facebook and Twitter.
Mount your iPhone at the place which surely moves during your exercise.
Arm mounting is good for most of body exercises like push-ups, squats, crunches, dips, pull-ups etc.
Belt mounting can be used for walking, jogging, jumping, pull-ups etc.
Make sure that you mount device properly, and it moves during your exercise.
Remember that FitMagic counts motions of iPhone, therefor it must move synchronously to your body motions.
Use sport armbands for a better experience with FitMagic.
For Gym machines, you can put your iPhone on machines moving parts.
Enjoy your workouts with FitMagic
October 30, 2012 New version 1.1.1
October 23, 2012 New version 1.1
October 13, 2012 New version 1.0.1
October 02, 2012 Initial Release