Minor bug fixes, app pausing improvements, new option to remove hint button. An occasional full-screen ad appears to help support the developer.
Build card piles from 13 down to 1, with alternating colors. It's like the solitaire game Klondike, but in a circle. You play against 3 robot players, and the first one to empty his hand wins the game!
Seven cards are dealt to each of 4 players. On her turn, a player draws a card from the draw pile, then places alternating red and white cards on the table stacks in order. Corner stacks must count down from 13. Play continues around the table until one player empties her hand.
The deck has high-contrast cards with large numbers for better accessibility. A paid, no-ads version called Kings in the Corners Gold is also available.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- September 02, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- October 03, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- December 12, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- March 05, 2016 New version 3.0.1
- March 16, 2016 New version 3.0.2
- December 20, 2016 New version 3.1.0