New features and bug fixes.
1.Social Media Integration - Facebook and Twitter
2.Refresh icon - To Refresh app data
3. Visual Aid/Tool Tip for ToC in portrait mode
4. Download issue in background
5.Faster issue download
6. App is now lighter and faster
The Annals of Oncology App gives you the freedom to read this leading journal wherever and whenever you like. A multidisciplinary high-impact journal, Annals of Oncology focuses on high quality articles that have great clinical potential and report genuinely excellent studies. The journal covers all of medical oncology, surgery, radiotherapy, paediatric oncology, basic research and the comprehensive management of patients with malignant diseases.
Download this App at your convenience to access content both on and offline. Issues and articles can be automatically downloaded when you’re online, so that you can read them later when you’re offline. So whether you’re connected to the internet or not, you can still access your favourite papers.
Thousands of clinicians and researchers turn to Annals of Oncology every month for the latest research in medical oncology. The journal is published on behalf of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) by Oxford University Press.
The Annals of Oncology app allows you to:
-Browse content on and offline
-Easily navigate journal articles, figures and tables
-Use the built-in search feature
-Save the most relevant articles to your Favourites
- July 20, 2015 New version 5.0
- November 03, 2014 New version 4.3
- April 12, 2014 New version 4.2.2
- April 09, 2014 New version 4.2.1
- January 24, 2014 New version 4.2
- September 17, 2013 New version 4.1
- February 22, 2013 New version 4.0
- September 13, 2012 New version 3.9
- September 01, 2012 Initial release