Fix an app crash at startup on iOS 5
Pucky Birdy is a funny, fast and furious hockey-type game. Enter the battle to score in one of the 6 goals, be fast but don’t forget to protect your own goal!
The rules of the game are terribly easy – anything goes! This means you can bump, bash and smash into the opposition as often as you like in your attempt to score a goal.
* Play on 2 maps: Ice and Jungle
* 5 characters to unlock
* 3 options to help you
* Defeat the hidden brothers
* Game Center: 2 leaderboards and 6 achievements
* 2 players on the same iPad
* Control with JoyPad or Accelerometer
* Switch the device orientation during game
* Practice mode
A total of five goal rooms, arranged in the shape of a cross, are connected with tunnels. The camera smoothly follows the puck/birdy and scrolls to the adjacent rooms when entering one of the connecting tunnels. Each player, whether computer-controlled or not, has a room in which his own goal is located (their “defense” zone.) A fourth room — the Frantic Zone — contains a goalmouth for each player, while the central room, where action begins, allows access to the four other rooms.
Bonuses appear randomly in the rooms, allowing the player who passes on them to gain some benefits, such as freezing the other players for a few seconds, gaining extra stamina, or become electric !
- October 27, 2012 New version 1.3
- October 19, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 19, 2012 New version 1.2
- September 25, 2012 New version 1.1
- September 15, 2012 Initial release