New Features and Improvement:
1. iOS 9 compatibility.
2. Upgraded internal libraries for better app efficiency.
3. Most read & Most cited configurable feature.
4. iPad Pro supported images.
5. Improvement in login popup and download option.
6. Consistency in color pattern in different type of devices.
The ERS Publications full-text app brings you the newest and best in respiratory science and medicine from the European Respiratory Journal, ERJ Open Research, the European Respiratory Review and Breathe.
The European Respiratory Journal is the official journal of the European Respiratory Society. It publishes clinical and experimental work dealing with the whole field of respiratory medicine, including lung cell biology, epidemiology, immunology, pathophysiology, thoracic imaging, paediatric pneumology, occupational medicine, intensive care, sleep medicine, and thoracic surgery and oncology.
ERJ Open Research is a fully open access original research journal, published online by the European Respiratory Society. The journal aims to publish high-quality work in all fields of respiratory science and medicine, covering basic science, clinical translational science and clinical medicine.
The European Respiratory Review is an open access journal providing an update on medicine, science and surgery for respiratory professionals. It contains state-of-the-art review articles, editorials and correspondence, in addition to summaries of the most important recent research findings and published studies in topics such as COPD, asthma, pulmonary hypertension, lung cancer and tuberculosis.
Breathe is the quarterly open access clinical educational publication from the European Respiratory Society. Breathe publishes review articles covering topics from basic science to up-to-date best practice, editorials covering forthcoming meetings and other events, case studies on useful clinical situations, self-tutorial material, and literature summaries highlighting hot topics in the respiratory field.
With the ERS Publications app you can:
- download the latest content to read at your leisure, even when you’re not online.
- bookmark and share interesting papers.
- navigate easily through tables of contents, abstracts and full-text articles and download PDFs.
- listen to the latest podcasts from the European Respiratory Journal.
For more information on the ERS publications, visit www.ersjournals.com
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- November 26, 2014 New version 4.3
- February 25, 2015 New version 4.3.1
- July 31, 2015 New version 5.0
- July 06, 2016 New version 6.0