148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: PHOTO FUN :: Read Our Full Review >>
Mixel lets users turn their photos into impressive collages with ease, but its social networking requirements may turn some away from enjoying this sleek app.
What's NewMAJOR NEW RELEASE. PLEASE READ BEFORE UPGRADING!
- Mixel's social network has now been removed
- New square format!
- Add album covers from your Music app!
- New collage themes!
App DescriptionVersion 2.0 of Mixel sports a brand new interface, and is laser-focused on letting you be as creative as possible. We've done away with the logins and accounts, so nothing gets in your way. Just open up the app and add a few photos (from Instagram, Facebook, your phone, or -- new feature!! -- album covers from your music library). Then tap shuffle and Mixel turns them into a beautiful collage. You're done!
Everything you make is stored in Mixel's totally private Gallery, right in the app. Of course you can share your mixels too; the new square canvas format is ideal for sending what you make to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, or you can send your collages as real world postcards with a tap of the button.
- The EASIEST, FASTEST collage and framing app for your photos anywhere
- Choose from nine beautiful styles for your collages
- Add pictures from Facebook, Instagram or your iPhone
- New! Add album covers from your Music app!
- Built-in camera lets you take multiple pictures at once!
January 25, 2013 New version 2.0
January 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
October 26, 2012 New version 1.3
October 11, 2012 New version 1.2.1
September 27, 2012 New version 1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release