iPhone 5, 4S, 4 and 3GS are all supported and every pixel is fully utilised, so too are iPad 2 & 3.
Fully integrated with Apple's Game Centre.
Rank yourself against your circle of friends and/or everyone else in the world on two different leader boards:
1) Highest game score
2) Average word score (try to make longer words!)
Collect special achievements by spelling topical words. Watch our Twitter feed for hints.
Challenge your friends to match your achievements via Facebook, Twitter, their email address or Game Centre user name.
Changes to game play:-
1) Tiles used in completed words now swap for new ones
2) The game speeds up when no moves made
3) Game slows down more depending on length of word made
4) Send a screenshot of your game in progress to Twitter or your Facebook timeline.
5) Look up the meaning of words on Wiktionary when a game is over
Please note Facebook integration is only available if you have iOS 6, but Twitter integration works on iOS 5 and 6.
The object of the game is to score as many points as possible before you lose all your stars.
Tap any moving tile to add it to your word tray at the bottom. To remove a tile from your tray, tap it again.
Keep an eye out for tiles that are double or triple the usual value, or double or triple your word score!
When your word is found in our dictionary, a five-sided button with green tick will appear. If you are sure you can't make an even longer word, then tap this button to increase your score.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release