Yule love the newest update to Jack Lumber! We know that you have been pining for more puns, why would you be sycamore? Intreeged? Chop into the latest update from Jack Lumber, brimming with 15% more puns than ever before! Plus, decorate your cabin critters with festive wintertime holiday hats.
Keep up to date with all of the axe-tion from your friendly neighborhood scientists at OwlchemyLabs.com and @OwlchemyLabs.
Use the supernatural powers of Jack Lumber to massacre the forest and make Granny proud in this time-warping line-drawing log-slicing pun-filled lumberjacking mashup from Owlchemy Labs!
Jack Lumber is ‘Poplar’ With the Press!
4 out of 4, A Must Have!
"Between the excellent art style, goofy humor, and enjoyable gameplay, Jack Lumber is as lovable as its rugged hero. It's the stuff of App Store legends."
- Andrew Podolsky | Slide to Play
G4 GAME OF THE WEEK!
"...A funny (and solid!) story, hilarious power-ups, and non-intrusive IAP. Jack Lumber is an easy shoe-in for one of this year’s best iOS games."
- Ashley Esqueda | G4 'Knuckle Up'
148Apps EDITOR'S CHOICE!
"Jack Lumber is completely ridiculous and I love it. It’s easy to pick up and play, has plenty of laughs, and actually has a great number of levels to go along with it. Put on some flannel, grow out that beard, and chop some wood."
- Carter Dotson | 148Apps
"The addition of super-hard four-star scores and difficulty-upping beards keep the replay value high. Jack Lumber injects a welcome layer of depth and strategy into the casual touch-slicing genre. The title is a great combination of frantic finger action and smart combo scoring."
- Justin Davis | IGN
"Axe-identally in love; funny and addictive, and has tremendous respect for the player. Jack Lumber is quirky, stylized, and unlike anything on iOS."
- Chris Plante | The Verge
A LUMBERJACK WITH AN AXE TO GRIND
A tree killed his granny and now he is out for revenge. Meet Jack Lumber, the superhuman lumberjack who hates trees, loves animals, and hates trees. Did we say that twice? The guy really hates trees.
Hike the trails of Flapjack Forest, trudge through The Loggers Bog, and ascend Widowmaker’s Peak chopping down every pine, oak, and maple that stands between you and the tree that killed your sweet old granny.
SHOW 'EM WHO'S BOSS
With one mighty swing of his axe, Jack Lumber sends logs, syrup bottles, explosives, and forest critters flying into the air.
Use magic powers to enter LumberTime. With the logs suspended in slow motion, draw a smooth path for Jack’s axe following the grain of every treacherous log.
Poke at the adorable forest animals living rent-free in your cabin after you’ve destroyed their homes
Raid Granny’s Cupboard!
- Drink Granny’s magical syrups to enhance your powers.
- Intensify the gameplay by equipping challenging new beards
- Spruce up the old cabin with tasteful lumber-decor!
- Turn the forest into sawdust with the finesse and grace that only a burly lumberjack can possess. But be careful not to harm your furry friends.
Every level requires timing, skill, logic, and flannel to solve. (Flannel wear not actually required) Unlockable missions, player driven challenges, and inventive power-up combos make it exciting to play this game again and again.
- Universal support
- GameCenter Leaderboards and Achievements
- Optimized for retina displays on the New iPad, iPhone 4/4S and iPhone 5
- Social features (seamless Twitter/Facebook integration)
Fight the forest and MAKE GRANNY PROUD!
Check out other games from Owlchemy Labs:
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! (Force = Mass x Acceleration)
- August 16, 2012 Initial release
- August 19, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 25, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 02, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 24, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 26, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 05, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 21, 2012 New version 1.2
- December 05, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 09, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 15, 2012 New version 1.3
- December 18, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 24, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 01, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- November 25, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- December 17, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- July 12, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!