What's New- Volume numbers can be colored up!
- Triming is now available even for pictures found on the Web.
- When trimming a picture, double-tap it to resize it automatically.
- Changed the default trimming size to B6.
App DescriptionDon't I have this book already?
This app can remind you instantly!
Let's make a list of books you have to avoid buying the same book!
â– Main features
- Titles can be categorized.
- Volume information can be added to each title.
- Tap the number next to the title, then volume numbers will be displayed in a call-out.
- Titles can be sorted manually or automatically by title name, author, or publisher.
- A title can be easily searched by title name, author, or publisher.
- A book picture can be trimmed away to extract the book part only.
Book pictures can be searched on Web.
â– How to add a book to the list
-Add a title
Start the app and tap the + button on the bottom of the category page.
Enter the title name only and select a category.
-Add a volume number
Select a category and then a title to go to the title page.
Tap the + button on the bottom of the title page to add a volume number.
You can add only one number at a time.
Author and publisher information from the latest volume will be carried over.
Select a volume from the title page to go into the details section.
Tap the book/sample picture to bring out the sub menu and select "Search Image".
Select an image and keep it pressed, then the title of the image will be displayed.
October 08, 2013 New version 1.4.0
August 21, 2013 New version 1.3.0
March 02, 2013 New version 1.2.0
December 30, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
December 05, 2012 New version 1.1.0
August 16, 2012 Initial Release