What's NewFulfilling customers' wishes:
- You can play your own music.
- More frequent savepoints (every odd level - 1, 3, 5...).
- 40 levels, doable with reasonable effort.
- Beginner Levels (1-14): cleared colors never reappear.
- Advanced Levels (15-40): cleared colors may reappear, unless at least 1/3 of the tiles are removed.
- Simplified scoring: points are earned only by the conversion of unused moves.
- "Show Next" markers for strategically keen players (can be turned on/off in Options).
App DescriptionMesmerizing, addictive, relaxing - you haven't seen anything like this before!
#1 paid iPad Board Game in Germany (May-2013)
#1 free iPhone App in Brazil (Jun-2013)
#1 free iPhone Game in Spain (Jun-2013)
#1 free iPhone Puzzle Game in France, Portugal and Belgium (Jun-2013)
#2 free iPhone Board Game in US (Jun-2013)
#3 free iPhone Board Game in Japan (Jun-2013)
#1 free iPad Puzzle Game in Brazil, France and Spain (Jun-2013)
"Voro is a perfect example of why I love my iPhone. What you’ll love most about this game is that after almost five years of the App Store, someone managed to create a puzzle game that is truly unique."
"Voro is a fun puzzle game unlike most you’ll see in the App Store; in fact, it’s probably like nothing you’ve ever seen before."
An amazing, 100% original and addictive puzzler WITHOUT squares, cubes, blocks and bubbles!
"Absolutely one of the best puzzles out there. I tried it out of curiosity, now I can't put it down. "
"You'll be doing "just one more" all day - Very cool, intriguing yet very easy to play. Great design. Love it."
"It's been a while since I've seen a puzzler that was simple, interesting and original. Very cool game that is really easy to pick up and play!"
"Juste extraordinaire - C'est génial."
“Capolavoro! – Masterpiece!”
"Outstanding - This is the game that the iPad was made for. No other game makes such good use of the iPad's capabilities."
"Just one more board! - Ugh....utterly addicting. Good for all ages! I see 7 year olds challenging their grandparents. And the 7 year olds win!"
“Fun and unique – Great puzzler, very original and addictive.”
Bored of squares, cubes, blocks and bubbles?
Did you have fun with rotating cubes in the 80s or falling blocks in the 90s? What keeps your brain entertained in the 21th century? Have you noticed there haven’t been many novel logic/puzzle games, based on pure geometry?
Voro is completely original, unique, fresh and addictive puzzle game.
Clear all the tiles by dragging them into clusters of the same color, but there’s a twist: the geometry is not orthogonal.
- completely unique gameplay, a novel concept (patent pending)
- abstract, geometric world without unnecessary bells and whistles
- 2 gameplay modes: classic and rapid
- intuitive user interface - drag the tiles with a single finger
- simple gameplay, it takes only a few seconds “to get it”
- great replay value - keeps you coming back for more
- entertains both sides of your brain
- completely random starting arrangement of tiles
- several color schemes
- color blind mode
Voro takes only a few seconds to learn, but it has a great replay value. The tiles are positioned randomly, so each game is different.
Enjoy the freedom of free-flow geometry while effortlessly moving the tiles across the board.
Voro brings countless hours of fresh and addictive fun for both sides of your brain.
November 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
September 26, 2013 New version 1.5.0
July 27, 2013 New version 1.4.0
June 03, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 30, -0001 Initial Release