New Levels, plus new balls and an enhanced ending. Plus general bugfixes make this the best version yet!
The Goblin King has captured you,
there’s very little you can do.
Race your way through his mazes
avoid the trap that displaces
your ball Homer, Boofo, or Tiny,
and don’t forget pink Bouncy.
It’s not easy to escape his grip
upon his wand, you’ll be the tip.
And unless you find a blue pole,
you’ll vanish into the black hole.
The last thing that you will hear
is a goblin laughing off his rear.
So play a game of RollAMaze,
and you will figure out the ways.
Help the HappyBallz escape devilish traps in the labyrinths of the Goblin King using the tilt sensors for your smartphone device. Roll your way to victory over each maze by avoiding the traps set for you by The Goblin King. This fun arcade maze game tests your recall and your hand eye coordination, while training you to be more patient. Bouncing walls and narrow corridors and teleport traps block your way, only your courage and perseverance will carry the day. All the levels are built in full 3D, and the physics for the HappyBallz are tuned for the most fun, not to real world accuracy. Playing is simple, but winning isn't easy.
This game will extend your memory and hand eye coordination while you play. Built with Open Source software by The Belin Experience with Unity, Blender, Audacity, and Gimp.
RollMaze is an organic project enjoy rollermaze - ing your way through rollamaze. When you holler do the roller rolla maze free is a way to rollermaze or rollmaze happy!
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- August 05, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 30, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 15, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 23, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 14, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 25, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 07, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- July 10, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!