What's NewVersion 1.0.5 is here and it's a huge update for iOS 7. Here's what's inside:-
● The whole user interface has had a refresh for 2014. We hope you like the new look.
● We've improved the reading experience; you get more content on-screen without the user interface getting in the way.
● We've added a few more content sharing options including AirDrop, iMessage, Flickr and Vimeo along with those you already had (Facebook, Twitter and Email).
● Fed up of old issues of Swipe consuming lots of space? Now you can "swipe to delete" in the sidebar view.
● Added help overlays to explain how to use Swipe.
● Added support for background downloads so you can start a download, switch to another app and the download continues in the background.
● Added support for simultaneous downloads so you can download more than one issue at the same time.
● Added a new welcome screen and a new subscription screen.
● Finally, we've squashed lots of pesky bugs including one where new issues of Swipe were not downloaded in the background on iOS 7.
App DescriptionSwipe is a unique magazine for iPhone users, designed to be read on your iPhone. Every issue is rammed with the very latest news, reviews, tips and advice from our team of experts.
Get more from your iPhone, today. Discover great new apps, learn advanced tips and techniques, see the latest gizmos and gadgets, and stay abreast of all the important iOS news.
There’s simply no other magazine like Swipe on the App Store, but don’t take our word for it: try our free sample (there’s no obligation to buy), and see if you like it.
If you do, then take advantage of our special subscription offer – pay just $1.99 per month (UK £1.49, 1,99 €) and you’ll get FREE access to our entire back-catalogue of magazines. That’s well over 100 app reviews, plus dozens of features, tips and how-to articles – all yours, for nothing.
Your subscription includes a free, no-obligation 7-day trial, so you can read the latest edition and any back issues you like. We’re confident you’ll find plenty of interest, but during this time you’re free to simply cancel your subscription (although you will miss out on all the good stuff we have planned!).
If you don’t want to subscribe right away, you’ll still get a free sample issue of the mag with our compliments. Hopefully, you’ll enjoy the read, learn some new tips, and decide to join us every issue.
Swipe: The iPhone Magazine – not available in print form; made exclusively for iPhone.
Subscriptions are billed and auto-renewed each month as follows:
・Subscription payments are charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
・Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
・Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
・ iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly rate at the time of renewal.
・No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
・Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
January 29, 2014 New version 1.0.5
October 02, 2013 New version 1.0.4
December 21, 2012 New version 1.0.3
December 07, 2012 New version 1.0.2
September 29, 2012 New version 1.0.1
August 31, 2012 Initial Release