The following Quick Fixes have been added to the menu:
- Lady Fortuna art fix in a number of levels.
- VS Screen art fixes
★ Voted #1 BEST PHYSICS GAME in the JayisGames Best Casual Gameplay of 2012 Awards!
★ STORE RATED #2 GAMES>KIDS AND RATED #9 GAMES>ARCADE!!
Legend of Fat Ninja combines the skill based gameplay of physics games such as Angry Birds, with the arcade scoring and chaining mechanics of Pinball and point based arcade games. Every time you launch Fat Ninja into a level, you are able to direct his movements by simply tapping in the direction for him to attack. With every object you hit you build up power that allows you to continue. Attempt to build up the highest score possible while keeping enemy ninjas from reaching your noodle stand, and then defeat the resident chef to liberate the famous ingredient he has been hoarding!
"It's easy to play, takes time to master, has some genuinely strange characters, and features ninja chefs. That last bit alone is worth the price of admission!" - JayisGames.com
"A fresh take on familiar physics game, with corpulent ninjas thrown in for good measure." - SlidetoPlay.com
ZEPHYR GAMES PRESENTS - LEGEND OF FAT NINJA
Located near the peak of Mt. Fuji, the famed Iron Skillet Academy has existed for centuries, working to mold the best chefs of the age. The academy teaches a unique style of combat and culinary skills of past ninja masters. It is so difficult that many years have passed without a single graduate!
This year is different however, not one but two ninja chefs have graduated! Kureijita, aka The Fat Ninja, and his sidekick Kaminoha! They have left the Iron Skillet and have now endeavored to open their own famed noodle shop. But in order to be the very best, they will have to find legendary ingredients that other chefs across the land use. In order to do this, they will travel to the homeland of each of these famed chefs and defeat them and their servants, all while serving up the highest quality noodles to the locals!
LEGEND OF FAT NINJA FEATURES:
• The most fun and engaging arcade game on the App Store.
• Classic physics based gameplay blended with pinball points-oriented goals.
• Hours of content that plays out over 6 levels.
• Future DLC that brings in additional chapters, game modes, and levels to conquer.
• Active Leaderboards for each level.
• 54 Achievements for you to track down and earn within the game.
See the preview video, download media, and get more information at http://www.zephyr-games.com/
FEATURES AND PRIVACY DISCLOSURES
•This is a universal app that will work on all devices with 1 purchase.
•This app does NOT REPORT ANY USER DATA. All performance and personal data is stored on your device.
•This app does NOT feature in-app purchases at launch but WILL feature in-app purchases in the future.
•This app does NOT contain any advertising.
•This app DOES contain links to other games and products by Zephyr Games and our partners.
- September 27, 2012 Initial release
- October 13, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- October 13, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 15, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 06, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- November 23, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 24, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 25, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 27, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 29, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 01, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 04, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- February 05, 2013 New version 1.3.0
- February 05, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 09, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- February 15, 2013 New version v1.3.1
- March 08, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 15, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!