CUSTOM RULES UPDATE! You wanted creative mode? Well this is better! You now have the power to configure the way your world works, from super easy infinite health and everything free at trade portals, to instant-death in a red desert wasteland.
To keep things fair, if you choose to enable custom rules then you can't craft or use portal chests, there are no time crystal blocks to mine, and trades at trade portals do not influence the global economy. However, in your custom rules single player world, or as a server owner/admin you get a large number of customizations, both in how your world is generated, and in the game rules that apply to everyone in your world.
You can make everything at trade portals free, or disable them entirely. You can stop clothing from decaying, you can make the world protected, like it is covered by one giant ownership sign. You can speed up time, change the color of the sun, make blockheads always happy, or sad, hungrier or full, healthy or weak. You can even configure what new blockheads will spawn with, and make them die when a player exits the world, amongst many other options.
You can either create a new custom rules world, or migrate your existing worlds. So get started on your custom rules world today!
"On an iPhone or iPad, the 2-D, side-scrolling block-based sandbox is a winning formula, and The Blockheads is the most well-executed, true-to-Minecraft game I've had the pleasure to experience on iOS." - TouchArcade (5 Stars)
"The Blockheads takes the Minecraft experience and shrinks it down in a way that just works on a touchscreen. There are shades of Lemmings here too, and they blend together to make a sweet game about discovery, exploration, and creation." - Pocket Gamer (Gold Award)
Night is falling and your blockhead is freezing. You haven't yet made shelter and your campfire has gone out. All you have is a spade, some wood and a few sticks. You have only minutes before exhaustion hits. Do you create a bed, dig a cave or refuel your fire? What will you do?
The Blockheads is a huge exploration, creation and survival game where the possibilities are endless!
Play offline in single player, or easily create and join online worlds to play with friends and family, or explore thousands of unique worlds created and hosted by other players.
Start with almost nothing and explore, craft, build and trade your way to steam trains, electric elevators, and even jet packs, titanium swords and carbon fiber armor.
- Explore an infinite number of worlds filled with oceans, caves, deserts, mountains, forests and floating sky islands
- Build massive structures with the materials you find
- Trade with other players in an ever changing global economy
- Battle other blockheads in PVP worlds
- Lay rail and create jumps for speedy rail hand cars or create a rail network for easy transport by train
- Create an array of solar panels to power your oil refinery, and craft carbon fiber and fuel for your jetpack to explore the skies
- With content always being added, The Blockheads is continuously evolving, and there is more to come
Warp your first blockhead through the portal and get exploring now in The Blockheads!
- January 10, 2013 Initial release
- January 19, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- February 08, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 12, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- March 12, 2013 New version 1.2
- March 28, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.3
- July 05, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- July 19, 2013 New version 1.3.2
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.4
- April 04, 2014 New version 1.5
- May 28, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- July 27, 2014 New version 1.5.2
- November 20, 2014 New version 1.6
- December 01, 2015 New version 1.6.1