148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BEAUTIFUL :: Read Our Full Review >>
Track 8 is a Metro-style music player for the iPad.
What's NewThis update includes:
- Minor bug fixes.
- Translations fixes.
- Fixed Twitter.
- Added App.net Passport support on iPhone.
Check out our new interactive iBook, "Building Track 8: An App Case Study" that will take you behind the scenes of the development and the future of Track 8! Available in the iBookstore today.
Please continue to send feedback to
firstname.lastname@example.org or @track8app on
Twitter and Facebook!
We love you.
App DescriptionNOTE: Last.FM removed the ability to get artist images. We are working on a fix for this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Your music library doesn't have to look ordinary. Track 8 brings the Metro player experience to your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad with an exciting music player. Browse and play your music in an immersive visual experience of album artwork.
- Available for your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
- Explore a clean Metro music interface
- Share to Facebook, Twitter, App.net and Day One.
- Scrobble your tracks to Last.FM, and share "Now Playing" tweets right from Track 8.
- Quickly find and listen to your recently played, new, and most played albums
- Customize the appearance of Track 8 to fit your personal style
- Sync your appearance settings via iCloud
- Enjoy beautiful artist, album, and playlist views
- Search for songs at breakneck speeds
- Gesture controls to easily adjust the volume and change tracks.
- Supports AirPlay, AirPlay Mirroring, iCloud, iTunes Match, and Launch Center Pro.
" . . . if you love really interacting with your music while you listen, you can't go wrong with it." - Alan Henry, Lifehacker
"Track 8 provides a clean and beautiful interface on the iPad." - Sean Capelle, AppAdvice
"If you think Metro UI looks and feels good, Track 8 by Ender Labs is a must buy. " - Mikhail Madnani, Beautiful Pixels
"Track 8 really is beautiful with nice graphics, a clean layout, and smooth animations between menus." - Eliot Van Buskirk, Gizmodo
Follow Track 8 on Twitter for updates:
@Track8App ( http://twitter.com/Track8App )
Become a fan of Track 8 on Facebook:
Report any issues/bugs to: email@example.com
December 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
July 04, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
June 19, 2013 New version 2.3.6
June 18, 2013 New version 2.3.5
June 18, 2013 New version 2.3.6
May 04, 2012 Initial Release