Puncho Fighto is a 2D fighting game designed for the touch screen. Please check out our gameplay video; it's more fun than reading about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buLBvaruUnU
This is the lite version of the game! Only two characters are playable. There are no ads and it won't nag you. If you like it, PLEASE support us by leaving a good review or buying the full version! Thanks!
* gesture-based controls for almost everything
* a perfectly nice joystick for when you feel like using it
* ragdoll physics
* 6 characters and backgrounds in hi-res retina graphics
* 5 AI difficulty levels
* a unique two-player split-screen mode (plays great on iPad; smaller screens are a little cramped but still work if you have small fingers)
* plus rambling character stories that make little sense!
Note: the character story lines are to-be-continued! We are planning on adding a few bosses to close out the stories in a future update.
★ Puncho Fighto is "a clever little iOS fighter" -- 148apps.com ★
★ Featured in the TouchArcade podcast (Episode 47, 30 minutes in)! Puncho Fighto is "so well-realized" - "really surprised at how well done this game is!" ★
★ Customer Comments for the paid version ★
"First off this is a fantastic game with nice graphics but it's the controls system for me that shines here. The gesture based fighting works so well and after a round or two it all feels natural."
"Overall I would say that its a fun and different take on a genre that works surprisingly well on touch screens."
"I have played this game for a bit and I am really enjoying it. The presentation is excellent with the funny rag doll characters and humorous text descriptions."
"This game is freaking amazing...seriously"
"I had a blast playing it"
"This game is a ton of fun. Swiping is so much better than trying to pull off combos by mashing buttons."
- June 12, 2014 Initial release