What's NewVersion 2.2.0
• My Tickets added for select clubs*, allows in-app storage of online single game tickets purchased. Mobile tickets then may be used for day-of-game access to those select ballparks
• Expanded My Journal features to include filters
• General Maintenance improvements
* Currently, the following Clubs have My Tickets access: Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Kansas City Royals, Miami Marlins, Milwaukee Brewers, Minnesota Twins, New York Mets, Oakland Athletics, Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Pirates and San Francisco Giants. Additional Clubs will be included when they become available.
App DescriptionMLB.com At The Ballpark is your favorite mobile companion when visiting your favorite Major League Baseball ballparks. This official MLB ballpark application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip with mobile check-in, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content. Select MLB ballparks also offer mobile food ordering and seat and experience upgrade components.
**** NEW IN 2013 ****
• Re-architected My Journal section
• Manually enter all of your ballpark visits dating back to 2005
• Upload and share personal photos from your ballpark visits, dating back to 2005
• View team statistics and watch video highlights from games attended
• Ballpark and player entrance music
• Social media clubhouse, including social rewards for select clubs
• Updated tickets section, featuring special offers by club
• Seat and experience upgrade functionality at select ballparks*
• Passbook integration for digital ticket delivery and storage (select clubs only)
• Re-designed user interface
**** At The Ballpark features ****
• Check-in for ballpark offers and rewards
• Interactive concourse maps and directory
• Social media integration
• Customize to feature a designated favorite MLB ballpark
• Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
• Access to food and beverage ordering available at select parks**
• Directions and parking information
• A to Z Guides for every ballpark
• My Journal: Personalized check-in history for ballparks visited
* Seat and experience upgrade currently is accessible at the following MLB ballparks: Turner Field (Atlanta), Target Field (Minneapolis) and O.co Coliseum (Oakland). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
** Food and beverage mobile ordering currently is accessible at the following MLB ballparks: Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Chase Field (Phoenix), CitiField (New York) and Marlins Park (Miami). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
© 2013 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
September 26, 2013 New version 2.2.0
July 07, 2013 New version 2.1.0
March 30, 2013 New version 2.0.0
November 04, 2012 New version 1.4.0
October 09, 2012 New version 1.3.2
September 14, 2012 New version 1.3.1
April 03, 2012 Initial Release