What's New• INTRODUCING INTERACTIVE BALLPARK ATTRACTIONS: Debuting for All-Star Week 2014 at Target Field (Minnesota Twins). Explore ballpark attractions and unique features and automatically get exclusive content using iBeacon(TM) technology.
• NEW: Upgraded maps for all 30 ballparks with streamlined navigation, updated categories and new integrated ballpark attractions.
• General usage improvements.
Note: Interactive Ballpark Attractions coming soon to additional ballparks using iBeacon(TM) technology.
App DescriptionMLB.com At the Ballpark is your favorite mobile companion when visiting your any Major League Baseball ballpark. This official MLB ballpark application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip with My Journal, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content.
Additional features available at select MLB ballparks include automated check-in and offers with iBeacon technology, mobile food ordering and seat and experience upgrades.
**** NEW IN 2014 ****
• Check-in automatically with iBeacon technology (select ballparks only)*
• Newly-designed for iOS7
**** At the Ballpark features ****
• MyTickets Mobile for delivery and storage of all MLB tickets sold (select clubs only)
• Upload and share personal photos from your ballpark visits, dating back to 2005
• View team statistics and watch video highlights from games attended
• Ballpark and player entrance music
• Social media clubhouse, including social rewards for select clubs
• Complete tickets section, featuring special offers by club
• Seat and experience upgrade functionality at select ballparks**
• Passbook integration for digital ticket delivery and storage (select clubs only)
• Check-in for ballpark offers and rewards
• Interactive concourse maps and directory
• Social media integration
• Customize to feature a designated favorite MLB ballpark
• Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
• Access to food and beverage ordering available at select parks***
• Directions and parking information
• A to Z Guides for every ballpark
• My Journal: Personalized check-in history for ballparks visited
* iBeacon technology:
Chase Field (Arizona), Turner Field (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), U.S. Cellular Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Progressive Field (Cleveland), Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minnesota), Citi Field (New York), O.co Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Busch Stadium (St. Louis), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas), Nationals Park (Washington DC), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Marlins Park (Miami), Rogers Centre (Toronto), Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Comerica Park (Detroit), Coors Field (Denver)
** Seat and experience upgrades:
Chase Field (Arizona), Turner Field (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), U.S. Cellular Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Marlins Park (Miami), Target Field (Minneapolis), Citi Field (New York), O.co Coliseum (Oakland), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
*** Food & Beverage or Merchandise mobile ordering:
Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Chase Field (Phoenix), Citi Field (New York) and Marlins Park (Miami). Turner Field (Atlanta), Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
© 2014 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
July 20, 2014 New version 3.2.1
June 23, 2014 New version 3.1.0
September 26, 2013 New version 2.2.0
July 07, 2013 New version 2.1.0
March 30, 2013 New version 2.0.0
November 04, 2012 New version 1.4.0
April 03, 2012 Initial Release