148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: MINI-GAME-FUL :: Read Our Full Review >>
Juggernaut: Revenge of Sovering is an RPG with great graphics and Infinity Blade-like combat.
What's New- Bugs fixed
App DescriptionNOT compatible with iPod touch 4th generation
An entirely new breed of RPG has risen from the smoldering ashes of Haradan. You, as one of 6 legendary warriors known as “Scorpions”, are entrusted to defeat the terrifying Sovering and save the land. Venture into a surreal 3D world to slay over 100 horrifying beasts and complete perilous quests on your way to an epic final battle against the formidable demon! After eons of ceaseless bloodshed, the time to destroy civilization’s greatest adversary has come. Can you take on the legion and fight your way to freedom?
NOTE: Game is fully optimized for the new iPad’s Retina display. It is compatible with iPhone 4 and higher, iPod touch 5 and higher, and with iPad 2. Original iPad and iPod touch 4 are NOT supported.
CHOOSE YOUR HERO
- 6 customizable legendary warriors to choose from: each with unique skills, back stories and weapons
- 12 classes of mighty armor
- A wide array of items and weapons that change the appearance of your hero
- 4 schools of magic and 12 fighting spells for you to cast upon enemies
- 30 levels of progression for each hero
FIGHTING MECHANICS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
- Choose to fight your enemies 3 different ways: Tap, swipe, or use combo-hit control!
- Turn based fighting with unique twists: act swiftly and be sure your enemy isn’t looking in the direction you attack from
- Epic cinematic executions for each hero
- 3 in-fight mini games: "collect the mana", memory game and fighting the "evil eye"
FIGHT FOR HARADAN’S FREEDOM
- 100+ terrifying enemies to fight
- 30+ hours of heart-stopping gameplay
- 15 unique locations, from forests and deserts to cities and caves, in which to battle fiends
- 5 special quests that open 5 out of 15 secret locations
- 2 mini games: locating buried treasure and lock picking
- 50+ achievements
- Beautiful 3D graphics
Keep up with all the Juggernaut: Revenge of Sovering buzz by visiting us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JuggerMobileGame
The graphics of this game are fantastic. The attention to detail is outstanding. - PadGadget (4/5)
Juggernaut: Revenge of Sovereign looks great, plays great, and has plenty of different modes to keep a player occupied for a long time. - GameZebo (4/5)
Juggernaut: Revenge of Sovering is a unique experiment in touchscreen gaming, and brings something unexpected to the fantasy action genre. - Slide To Play (3+/4)
This is a fantastic game. It is beautiful and has amazing graphics. The gameplay is exciting without being overwhelming. - AppAdvice
If you are a fan of turn-based RPGs, this game is a must for your collection, and even if you weren’t before, this game might just make you a fan of the genre. - iPhone Life
February 11, 2014 New version 2.7
February 28, 2013 New version 2.6
December 07, 2012 New version 2.5
November 21, 2012 New version 2.4
November 13, 2012 New version 2.3
August 02, 2012 New version 2.2
May 10, 2012 Initial Release