Whether you're running, walking or cycling, Bit of Exercise’s voice reports will guide you through your workout and motivate you to work harder by comparing your results with previous activities. Furthermore, your activities will automatically start recording when you leave your current location and end when you return - no need to fiddle with your phone during your workouts.
Study your progress and results in detail on your iPhone, both during and after your workout. Graphs and maps can be zoomed, and you can easily navigate to any point along your activity for further examination and comparison to your reference. A wealth of data and statistics are collected about your activities. It's almost as if you had a personal trainer - in your iPhone.
Bit of Exercise allows you to freely assemble workouts with several segments, such as interval, multi-sport and hill training workouts. Each individual segment can be set to start and end based on various criteria such as reaching a certain location or distance. This allows you to grow in your training and get your workouts tailored to you and your surroundings.
Bit of Exercise is packed with useful features, here are a few:
• Improve your results by using the built-in pedometer to measure your cadence and stride length.
• Connect ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 BTLE sensors for measuring your heart rate or bike cadence and distance.
• Tag your activities to keep track of equipment, events and conditions.
• Study weekly, monthly and yearly statistics to see your progress over time.
• Track measurements such as your body weight and waist.
• Share your results with friends on Facebook, Twitter, and RunKeeper.
• Import and export your workout data to and from RunKeeper, GPX, TCX, KML, and CSV.
• All data is stored locally on your iPhone. No need to login or visit any web-site.
"Fantastic app and believe me - I've tried them all. The ghost-ride function is among the best and the app has some real killer features that stands out especially if you often take the same routes. On some routes you may choose automated start/stop on passing GPS points. It also predicts your route based on previous patterns and the time of day and week. Makes regular use very easy. Use it and you'll never regret it." — pss-peter / App Store Review
“Using this app makes me more competitive because it compares your exercise with previous exercises so it makes me work harder. The announcements make me feel like I have a personal trainer! This is a brilliant app.” — jenbee6 / App Store Review
** Bit of Exercise is free to download and evaluate. The demo mode limit the number of activities that can be recorded. The unlimited version is unlocked using an in-app purchase.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- July 11, 2015 New version 3.7.1
- June 10, 2015 New version 3.7
- May 10, 2015 New version 3.6.4
- March 18, 2015 New version 3.6.3
- February 13, 2015 New version 3.6.2
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.6.1
- December 18, 2014 New version 3.6
- November 21, 2014 New version 3.5.6
- October 14, 2014 New version 3.5.5
- October 01, 2014 New version 3.5.4
- September 05, 2014 New version 3.5.3
- August 12, 2014 New version 3.5.2
- August 01, 2014 New version 3.5.1
- July 19, 2014 New version 3.5
- May 16, 2014 New version 3.2
- April 01, 2014 New version 3.1.2
- March 06, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- February 09, 2014 New version 3.1
- January 08, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- January 02, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- December 15, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- December 15, 2013 New version 3.0
- November 16, 2013 New version 2.5.3
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.5.2
- August 21, 2013 New version 2.5.1
- August 12, 2013 New version 2.5
- July 03, 2013 New version 2.4.1
- June 23, 2013 New version 2.4
- May 15, 2013 New version 2.3
- April 16, 2013 New version 2.2
- March 27, 2013 New version 2.1
- February 26, 2013 New version 2.0
- December 12, 2012 New version 1.3
- November 19, 2012 New version 1.2
- November 01, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 04, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- September 20, 2012 Initial release