Chemo CS is a new intuitive way to approach chemotherapy. All physicians, above all clinical and radiation oncologists, must work everyday with cancer and its treatment strategy. Hundreds are the molecules used to treat cancer and it's not easy to be updated to the most recent studies. Even difficult is remember everyday doses and rhythm for each drug of each schedule of each cancer.
It gives the oncologist the easiest way to calculate the right dose of drug included in the most recent schedules. In just few touches you can enter datas of the patient and obtain in seconds the dose of drugs that you choose in addition two the subministration way and rhythm.
The app is composed by 4 use modalities:
Cancer: the physician can choose one type of cancer and obtain all the most worldwide used and recent schedules; once choosen the preferred schedule, the physician will see the single drug with standard dose, way and rhythm of subministration. Using the Calculate button, the user will be able to insert weight, height, age and serum creatinine to obtain Body Surface Area and Creatinine Clearance and so the app will automatically calculate the total dose of chemotherapy.
Schedule: here the physician can choose the Schedule from a long list of possible chemotherapy combination, updated with recent datas. From Schedule the user will be automatically redirected on doses page with calculating functions.
Drugs: here you can look for a single drug and can obtain a list of all schedules where it is used alone or in combination with other drugs, plus an indication of the cancer of reference, allowing so a logical search of wide-ranging.
- Calculator: in this section, the physician will have quick and direct access to all calculating functions of the application. By entering a patient's physical data (supports all the most common measurement units used worldwide) you can calculate the body surface area and creatinine clearance with relative dose for target AUC.
Thanks to this application the physician can work with chemotherapy in an easier way, without using books or calculator, because all informations are in one mobile application with no internet connection required.
At the moment all solid tumors are included but frequent updates of the app will add non solid tumors and more recent datas.
- August 31, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $14.99
- May 13, 2014 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $9.99
- April 30, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
- April 28, 2014 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $19.99
- April 23, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $24.99
- April 22, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> FREE!
- April 17, 2014 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $9.99
- March 01, 2014 Price increase: $16.99 -> $24.99
- January 27, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- January 21, 2014 New version 1.2
- January 21, 2014 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $16.99
- May 17, 2012 New version 1.1
- March 19, 2012 Initial release