What's NewOptimized for the new iPad, National Geographic Explorer brings learning alive. Ten annual issues support common core standards with text, video, audio and infographics. High-interest articles engage kids in science and social studies. Each issue also comes with teaching notes that extends the learning. Issues come out in January/February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, and November/December.
App DescriptionSubscriptions to National Geographic Explorer are now available for download.
Optimized for the new iPad!
National Geographic Explorer for home learning includes stories about animals, the environment, science, and world cultures. Explorer engages with worldwide adventures in learning.
Annual subscription: $19.99 (10 issues—January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, and November)
Monthly Subscription: $1.99 per month (10 issues—January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, and November)
Single issues: $3.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic Explorer magazine are available starting with the August 2012 issue.
· Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
· Subscription automatically renews unlessauto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current period.
· Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will beprovided.
· Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
· Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to the publication.
For customer service issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
October 02, 2012 New version 2.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release