- Improved alarm reliability and background sleep recording
- Resting heart rate monitoring now works on the new iPhone 8 Plus
- 3D Touch peek and pop support added to home view progress bars
- Improvements to snore recording compatibility with music playback and bluetooth accessories
- Performance optimizations for users who have accumulated large data sets
- User experience optimized for iPhone X
- Optimized for iOS11
Please email us at [email protected] with any questions or feedback. Thanks for using Sleeptracker 24/7!
The Best Sleep Tracker: SleeptrackerÂ® 24/7 helps improve your sleep naturally, maximize your sleep efficiency, and wake you up energized. SleeptrackerÂ® 24/7 uses proven Cognitive Behavioral Science to help you wake up more refreshed.
â–¶ The leading sleep monitoring app for the iPhone since 2012
â–¶ SleeptrackerÂ® patented technology has been featured in The New York Times, ABC News, Dr. Phil and many more
â–¶ The Intelligent Alarm Clock wakes you up at the optimal time while youâ€™re in a light sleep phase so that you wake up refreshed
â–¶ In-depth Sleep Analysis, Snoring, Sleep Apnea:
â€˘ Within 90% accuracy of professional sleep monitors used in sleep clinics
â€˘ Records snore sounds, sleep apnea, and sleep talking during the night
â€˘ Delivers the most comprehensive sleep solution for the iPhone
â–¶ 24 white noise sound options to help you fall asleep
â–¶ Monitor Heart Rate, Activity, and much more:
â€˘ Measure your resting heart rate in less than 10 seconds using your iPhoneâ€™s camera
â€˘ Monitor your daily activity level: steps, aerobic steps, active time, and calories
â€˘ Track your body weight
â€˘ Track trends and correlations in sleep, resting heart rate, weight and activity
â–¶ Apple Health integration: Share your SleeptrackerÂ® 24/7 sleep, heart rate, and activity data to the Apple Health app.
When analyzing your sleep, please ensure you place your iPhone according to the instructions, either in bed or in an armband, so SleeptrackerÂ® 24/7 can accurately monitor your sleep and wake you at the optimal time. Please see the in-app guidance for placement tips.
NOTE: Placing your iPhone on a solid surface such as the floor or a table while recording sleep causes SleeptrackerÂ® 24/7 to become highly sensitive to movement. This level of sensitivity is required for users sleeping on a motion-absorbing mattress (such as Beautyrest and Tempur-Pedic). However, with the iPhone on the floor or table, noise from the accelerometer sensor can be registered as sleep cycles, resulting in a random sleep graph and random sleep statistics.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
SleeptrackerÂ® is committed to constant improvement. We listen to our users and continuously add the most requested features. Thank you for the feedback!
- March 08, 2012 Initial release
- March 17, 2012 New version 1.2
- April 20, 2012 New version 2.0
- June 28, 2012 New version 3.0
- November 29, 2012 New version 4.0
- November 29, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- December 01, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- December 04, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 21, 2012 New version 4.5
- September 20, 2013 New version 7.0
- September 27, 2013 New version 7.1
- September 27, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 02, 2013 New version 7.2
- October 17, 2013 New version 7.3
- January 30, 2014 New version 8.0
- February 19, 2014 New version 8.1
- July 11, 2014 New version 8.2
- September 18, 2014 New version 9.2
- September 27, 2014 New version 9.3
- November 03, 2014 New version 10.1
- November 12, 2014 New version 10.2
- November 01, 2017 New version 11.0