What's New-General improvements.
- Bug fix: the SD in Astig PLOT was calculated dividing by N rather than by N-1.
App DescriptionWAIT: EYE PRO 2013 IS ALREADY OUT!
* Get EYE PRO 2012 if you want to save some money, but consider that EYE PRO 2013 gives you MANY MANY MORE FEATURES which are not present in the 2012 version!
ONLY IN EYE PRO 2013:
• Brand new CATARACT OUTCOMES CALCULATOR (COC): calculate the mean biometry error +/- SD in a group of eyes!
• Analyse the outcomes of your phacos + automatically send the results by email!
• Load the file via iTunes or URL (PC and Mac compatible)
• An updated version of ASTIG PLOT: now it allows simultaneous plotting of 2 series on the same graph (different colors).
• Ideal to compare Pre and Post op astigmatism or 2 different series of eyes.
EYE PRO 2012:
• Toric IOL Calculator (takes into account your SIA; uses the AL Vergence formula; "Auto ELP" option)
• Biometry after refractive surgery (BESSt 1, BESSt 2, Borasio IOLMaster® Myopic/Hyperopic Regression [BMR/BHR], Double K formulas)
• Standard biometry (SRK/T, Hoffer Q)
• Surgically Induced Astigmatism (SIA) Calculator (K values or Refractions)
• Astigmatism Plotter for groups of eyes (Astig PLOT)
• Plots individual values and series' average + centroid
• Shows both VECTOR and ARITHMETIC Mean
• Visual Acuity Converter (Snellen/Decimal/LogMar)
• Refraction Converter (Corneal/Spectacle plane)
• Cartesian/Polar Notation Converter
• Optical formulas (Thin and Thick Lens Equation, Calculations with Custom Keratometric Indexes)
• SRK/T, Hoffer Q formula (officially approved by the Authors)
BIOMETRY POST LASER REFRACTIVE SURGERY:
• BESSt 1&2 (Pentacam® required)
• Borasio IOLMaster® Myopic/Hyperopic Regression (the latest - unpublished - formula. No need of any preop data)
• Double K adjustment for SRK/T, Hoffer Q, BESSt 1
TORIC IOL CALCULATORS:
• Toric IOL Calculator* (takes into account your SIA; uses the AL Vergence formula; "Auto ELP" option)
• Axis Misalignment calculator: estimates the axis of an implanted Toric IOL starting from pre and post-op refractions
SIA CALCULATOR FOR SINGLE CASES (AstigMaster):
• Vector Calculation of Surgically Induced Astigmatism (SIA) either using K values or Refractions.
• Also shows the cartesian (X;Y) conversion of the SIA vector (essential for statistical analysis)
SIA CALCULATOR AND PLOTTER FOR GROUPS OF EYES (Astig PLOT):
• Make amazing Astigmatism PLOTS for Congress presentations and Scientific Paper Submissions.
• Calculates the Group's ARITHMETIC and VECTOR Mean Astigmatism and Mean SIA (+/- SD)
• Uses doubled-angle polar plots
• Plots are AUTOSCALING to the maximum value in the series
• Plots show the astigmatism's CENTROID
• The conversion to cartesian notation is done automatically in the background for you!
• Send plot via email
• The file with the data can be read via iTunes or from any URL (PC and Mac compatible)
ASTIGMATISM CORRECTION REDUCTION CALCULATOR:
• Predicts the final astigmatism following incision or Toric IOL misalignment
VISUAL ACUITY CONVERTER:
• Converts visual acuities between LogMar, Snellen and Decimal notation
CORNEAL-SPECTACLE PLANE CONVERTER:
• Converts Refractions between Corneal and Spectacle Plane for a given back-vertex-distance (BVD)
CARTESIAN-POLAR NOTATION CONVERTER:
• Converts Astigmatism from traditional Polar Notation (+3.25x30) to Cartesian Notation (X=1.63; Y=2.81). Essential when computing averages of refractions and for statistical analysis. The final result in Cartesian notation can then be converted back to Polar notation for descriptive purposes.
• Thick (GOF) and Thin Lens Equation (converts Ant r to corneal power and viceversa)
• Custom Keratometric Indexes-based calculations (converts Ant r to Corneal Power using custom KI)
*This calculator is intended EXCLUSIVELY for SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH and does NOT replace the brand-specific Toric IOL calculators. You should not use it for real patients.
January 29, 2014 New version 1.5
January 06, 2013 New version 1.3
October 23, 2012 Price Decrease: $54.99 -> $26.99
April 30, 2012 New version 1.2
March 12, 2012 New version 1.1
February 24, 2012 Initial Release