This is the Serbian version of Tap Times Tables. This version has been translated using both Latin and Cyrillic Serbian languages. You can choose which you want to use.
Tap Times Tables is a wonderful learning and practising tool for kids in grades 4 to 6 (or higher for some of us) that need some help with their Times Tables.
It provides a fun, friendly interface that enables kids to improve their knowledge of the all-important Times Tables in an interactive and encouraging manner.
It tries to use positive reinforcement to help the kids move forward with their learning.
* Works on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Share it around the family!
* Multiple modes of learning.
* Rewards for completing / mastering each times table!
* Multilingual. Supports English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Serbian (both Latin and Cyrillic)
* Fun learning calculator so that kids can ask questions, not just answer them.
* Highly configurable. Choose 1 table at a time or up to 12.
* Game Centre integration. Watch your scores climb the leaderboard.
* Timed questions add to the fun of learning.
* Tips and tricks are
At iear.org (I Education Apps Review):
"...we really liked these practice applications. The gaming aspect really met my kids interests. It doesn't teach you how to do the math but it certainly was much more engaging than any worksheet my daughter has done!"
*** And from another reviewer:
"All in all, Tap Times Tables (PKCLsoft) is an enjoyable and unique mutilplication exercise for a great price."
Other great reviews can be found at:
For more information about how to play, please see my website.
PKCLsoft is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
PKCLsoft takes children's privacy very seriously. This kids app:
- Does not collect any information
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not contain integration with social networks
- Does not use analytics / data collection tools
- Does include a link to Tap Times Tables in the iTunes AppStore
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- February 03, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99